What has come out of 'modern physics'?

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 11:49 am
Errrrrrrrrr...... NOTHING!

(I define 'modern physics' after the village idiot einstein came on the scene till now.)

Nothing?

Yep, not the following: transistor, x-rays, gps, satellite, electron microscope, telescope, optics, mri, electric car , gps and on and on it goes, nearly ad infinitum!

Fascinating eh?!

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
- Microprocessors
- Cell phones
- The internet
- Robots on Mars
- Laser surgery
- The transistor, mri, gps (things on your list which definitely came after Einstein and which depend on modern physics)
And of course, the aqueduct...

But why are you starting with Einstein? You still have trouble believing that jet airplanes work.
contrex

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:04 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You still have trouble believing that jet airplanes work.

They call them 'jet' planes but most of them are not black. Is this part of the conspiracy?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Just in case you didn't get the aqueduct reference (this thread reminded me of this scene for some reason)...

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:17 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
- Microprocessors
- Cell phones
- The internet
- Robots on Mars
- Laser surgery
- The transistor, mri, gps (things on your list which definitely came after Einstein and which depend on modern physics)
And of course, the aqueduct...

Funny, but cellphones, the internet, laser(surgery I don't know, but it isn't really physics of coure), the transistor, mri, gps are NOT because of Modern Physics at all!

That is just propaganda.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:23 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
If they are not Modern Physics, then what are they. You reject Newton's laws... so it surprises me you believe in any Physics.

The fact that you are typing this on on a microprocessor based computer (or even better a tablet) and sending it over the internet is hilariously ironic. Please tell me you aren't using wi-fi.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:32 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If they are not Modern Physics, then what are they. You reject Newton's laws... so it surprises me you believe in any Physics.

The fact that you are typing this on on a microprocessor based computer (or even better a tablet) and sending it over the internet is hilariously ironic. Please tell me you aren't using wi-fi.

You are implying that a microprocessor is based on 'modern physics. it isn't!
Or tell me on what from 'modern physics' it is based, You probably willl write it is based on Quantum Physics or Quantum Mechanics, which is simply not true,
(the whole of QM is flawed and seriously wrong!) You also seem to imply that the internet is because of 'modern physics. Well, are you really, really sure about that? And about wi-fi, which I don't use,t is a wireless technology, are you also very very sure that that is because of 'modern physics'?
Maybe you think it is all of 'modern physics because , by no fault of you, are missing some reference points?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:34 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
That's funny. How many microprocessors have you designed?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:35 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That's funny. How many microprocessors have you designed?

That is not of any relevancee in this case.
I also don't design electric cars or hybrids, but I can tell you they are not because of 'modern physics'.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:37 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Of course it is relevant. You don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about.

Those of us who believe in modern physics are designing microprocessors, inventing things like GPS (which uses GR by the way) and developing the internet.

What have you done?

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:38 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Of course it is relevant. You don't have the slightest clue of what you are talking about

Oh yes I do. You just hope I don't. You don't have the slightest clue of what I am talking about. Wink
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:40 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
That makes two of us.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:14 pm
OK, I'll bite.
What the heck distinguishes "modern physics" from physics?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:38 pm
The real question that arises is:

Why on Earth would anyone want to debate and discuss anything at all...let alone something serious...with someone like Q?

Honestly, I do not get it.

The guy is operating out near the Oort Cloud...obviously posting nonsense and babble just to get a rise.

Why does anyone engage him when he is in this mode?
George

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 07:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It's the magical mystery tour.
You never know where the bus will take you.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:42 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Hey Mr Q here are some physics you may enjoy Very Happy

http://i.imgur.com/OjVERdk.gif
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:49 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
http://i.imgur.com/4wxqCjs.jpg
luismtzzz

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:51 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
How about how conputers are born?

http://i.imgur.com/H3ugK1a.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 06:28 am
@luismtzzz,
Quote:
How about how conputers are born?

See, that is what I ment! Wink

But seriously, they (computers) are not the outcome of 'modern physics' of course.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 06:30 am
@luismtzzz,
I don't write it doesn't work of course

I only write that it really has nothing to do with 'modern physics'

It seems that it is very hard for people to believe and why is that? indoctrination? propaganda? Errrr.. yes.
0 Replies