What does she want anymore? help

Reply Sat 22 May, 2004 12:18 pm
Neraly 2 years ago I met a young lady (married) during a trip for no more than 20 minutes, but they were enough for me. I saw her another time 2 months later and gave her a little present and during this visit she invited me for dinner with her husband and friends.
After the third visit she sent me an email saying everyday she thinks about me with joy. I am a little skeptical.
4 months go by and she tells me she wants to visit me with her friend.
We had a nice week end and at the end I told her she has to decide.
No, we remain just friends!
I saw her 2 more times and then suddenly one day she told me she has dumped her husband and divorced and saw her a little upset.
I wait and in the meantime she keep flirting but she is undecided.
I am getting annoyed.
In January finally she told me she is happy because her problems with her husbund are over ( and maybe her sense of guilt is gone).
But suddenly 2 months ago during a visit she presents me her new man for no more than 10 minutes at the end of a dinner.
I try to forget her but last week she resumed to flirt.
This time I reply curt and one day later I got a "suspected" email from her friend asking how I feel... and invite me for a visit .Incredible!
Is she playing with sentiments or whatelse?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,379 • Replies: 18
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:13 am
It sounds to me like she is playing games with you. I would keep it platonic and not get wrapped up emotionally.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:16 am
I'd tell her she's gonna have to try a lot harder than that, with a smile, and walk away. (she will)
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:28 am
I think she only need a friend.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 03:27 pm
Dump this gal. She's not worth it.
0 Replies

zirknitz

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 10:45 am
Update

Well, after 2 emails from her friend where she asks me if I'll visit her for the birthday, and after my replies where I said I would not have gone, I got a call. Shocked Shocked
How are you?Why don't you come? Shocked Shocked
She tells me she has dumped the new man because she was not the man of her dreams (after 3 months)Very Happy Very Happy, she enjoys life and freedom?? and she is now with a new man, all of this laughing(excited) Shocked
I tell her (serious)there is no man or woman of dreams and she tells me she is not a simple woman (I knew) and she tries to find one:? Confused
I tell her I have no pleasure to visit her again. She tells me why? Why I replied? Silence on the phone.
Or I'll vist her at one condition, to speak face to face.
Before this call I had some ideas about this woman,but
at this point I think a "normal" person would not have called, unless she has some problems with relationships, and the admission "I am not a simple woman" can be a clue.
I think she has some problems (borderline?) and I do not know if to tell her the truth in order to help her or to move on.
Women, what do you think, truth or not?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:18 am
You don't owe this woman anything. Don't bother going to see her.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 11:52 am
Move on.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 12:08 pm
There is a saying: "What fresh hell is this?" Yep, move on, you are doing the right thing.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 01:20 pm
Head case alert - run for your life!

Not worth it.
0 Replies

imdtckdkr

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 02:51 pm
I'm with the rest of them. Time to move on. She is wasting your time. She just likes the attention and knows that you will always be there. Don't be the one that she walks all over and keeps going back to when she's got nothing else on the burner.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 04:19 pm
RUN!
0 Replies

zirknitz

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 10:00 am
A big thanks to all of you.
Today I have called her because it is her birthday and because I wanted to know what she wanted to tell me during the last call but she didn't.
After a while I "force" her, and then she tells me she wants friendship and not beyond.
Well, I replied she has played with sentiments, but she denies.
She hopes I am not sad. Confused
I am a bit rude telling her she will never see me again and it is gonna be very, very difficult for her to find the man of her dreams.
She ends the call saying :"Baci", which in italian means kisses.
Incredible!
The only thing I can add I have been very stupid beleiving in her, and the pill is a little bit less bitter if I think she might be borderline or whatelse.
0 Replies

SueZCue

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 10:22 am
Amazing how people like this play others like a fiddle to fuel their own need for attention or whatever it is.

What a manipulative self-absorbed player this one is.

Don't even waste your breath explaining anything to her, just cut her loose and pity the next poor soul who falls for her crap.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 11:39 am
wouldn't it be nice if there were an online sight where you could look up people's relationship history, to avoid people like this?

"warning: emotional abuser, low self esteem, liar"

hmm

on second thought, i don't think I'd like to be looked up.
0 Replies

zirknitz

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 02:17 pm
stuh505, you are right. The problem is that sometimes those people (my friends agree) are very attractive and appear like a magnet at first. Only time reveals their nature.
0 Replies

on the brink

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:30 am
I would like to dump her after flirting her a bit,after all nobody will be hurt by playing this sort of game.What a fun!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:38 am
Wow! This is some crazy ****!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2004 08:53 am
stuh505 wrote:
wouldn't it be nice if there were an online sight where you could look up people's relationship history, to avoid people like this?

"warning: emotional abuser, low self esteem, liar"

hmm

on second thought, i don't think I'd like to be looked up.
They do a skit about that very thing in Amazon Woman on the moon. Funny film... A sequel to The Kentucky Fried Movie.
0 Replies