34 +20 =???? Some one help!!!!

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 10:42 pm
I am 34 year old woman with 4 girls and seperated. I met a 20 year old guy at work and started having sex with him. It was great in the beginning. He was always around and calling. I never thought it would go anywhere becaseu fo the age but we were having a great time. Then 3 weeks ago he stopped calling as much. I no longer work with him so I wasn't seeing him as much. We still hung out and when we did he always wanted to hold hands and kiss but stopped having sex as much. Finally He told me that he wasn't sure and thought we should stop. He said he had too much stress. When I asked him what he wasn't sure about he said that He wanted to see me but he didn't. He wanted to because he enjoyed being around me but he didn't because of stress and age. He told me he needed space and give him time. If he sees me he knows what he wants. He wants us to be friends but we have had no contact for 3 days now. I really enjoyed him and want to be friends but am building hatred for him because of the way he is acting? any advice would be good because I am going crazy!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 844 • Replies: 7
No top replies

msolga

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 10:55 pm
kimmi

The relationship seemed to be about sex to begin with, am I wrong?
It seems that you have become dependent on him for far more than that. Maybe he has sensed this & has become worried that he's out of his depth. He probably is. A woman 14 years older than him, with 4 children to care for, as well. Maybe he got more than he bargained for? Don't waste your time & energy hating him. That won't change anything. You need to concentrate on what's best for you & your girls right now.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 11:01 pm
Agree. And forget about being friends. This is just sounding too one sided.
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 11:01 pm
I think you are only a number on his list and you are crazy. 4 children, separated and 20 year old boy. I can't catch it.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 11:49 pm
I disagree, it sounds like he wants a more than he thinks you want. His "stress" is probably you not wanting a relationship, and just wanting sex.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 21 May, 2004 11:56 pm
SC, are you kidding? This is a 20 year old boy we're talking about. He wants sex with no strings. He's feeling hemmed in. Now Kimmie, it's only natural that you need emotional intimacy along with sexual intimacy. This guy's too young to give it to you. Chalk it up and move on.Hugs kiddo!
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:06 am
Well i met up with a 31 yr old woman with a 8 yr old son when i was 20...i stayed with her for about 6 months.

I learned alot the hard way about how the world works. i did her laundry, grocery shopping, babysitting, and was a bedtime companion even at times where there was no sex in our relationship.

during the no sex - were just friends times i used to go out with my friends both male and female. Well one night i went out with of my girlfriends...and she didn't like it one bit. i wasn't feeling too hot and came home right after the movie.

there she is all decked out lookin for some lovin...what did i do, gave her a kiss on the cheeck flopped on the mattress and passed out...COLD.

the guy did the right thing he tried to make it painless as possible, just remember the good points and move on.
0 Replies

jay187

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 12:38 pm
What would u people say about a 17 year old going out with a 14 year old ?
0 Replies