The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 05:34 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
I really don't want to debate this again, but I just fail to see any excuse for all those shots.

Many police officers are trained to empty their entire clip into the target's chest. This is why three cops with 15 round magazines can sometimes shoot people more than 40 times.

Also, six of those 12 shots were misses that did nothing to end the confrontation. Four of those 12 shots were light grazes that did nothing to end the confrontation. Of the two shots that were actual solid hits, only very the last shot fired produced a wound capable of ending the confrontation.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 08:31 pm
Here's a database on the number of people killed by cops annually, if anyone wants to mine it: http://www.killedbypolice.net/

Over a thousand for this year.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:53 am
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/hissyspit/hissyspitiphone/DF5DF70A-5F83-4B60-9420-FBEAEA02F9FD_zpssivnm7xx.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/hissyspit/hissyspitiphone/DF5DF70A-5F83-4B60-9420-FBEAEA02F9FD_zpssivnm7xx.jpg

VERY, VERY POWERFUL!
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 05:56 am
Words by Nadia Shakur

While officer Darren Wilson receives around the clock protection the communities in Missouri ask who is protecting them? With another mysterious death their question is valid.

23-year old Shawn Gray was discovered unconscious and pronounced dead on the scene Wednesday afternoon. Gray had been missing since thanksgiving. He was last seen leaving Cardwell’s Restaurant and Bar where he worked at 11:30 thanksgiving night but never came home. His family said that was not like him to disappear without contacting someone so they filed a missing persons report two days later.

Police said they had no leads but his family tracked his car to a parking lot in Landue, Mo. After that, they tracked his cell phone to an area surrounding the Oak Hill Cemetery in Kirkwood.

Even after the family spoke with three different police departments Gray’s family did majority of the investigating.

The most disturbing aspect in Shawn Gray disappearance is that he was a known witness in Michael Brown’s killing who testified during the grand jury proceedings. The Gray family is demanding answers and feels there was definitely foul play involved.

One of the most perplexing things about the Michael Brown death is the fact that two witnesses to the shooting have been found dead under mysterious circumstances and the local authorities have developed no leads in either case.

Screenshot 2014-12-06 20.55.17

Grand jury witness DeAndre Joshua was found shot dead and his car was torched the following day outside the same neighborhood where Brown was killed.

First DeAndre Joshua and now Shawn Gray, both young men who spoke up against injustice and both died mysteriously. Some may ask why would these two people be killed right after providing testimony to the grand jury? Perhaps they were killed to stymie any ongoing federal investigations into a possible prosecution against Darren Wilson or possibly other related lawsuits to follow.

There is definitely a message being sent and the community wants to know who is sending it.

- See more at: http://hiphopenquirer.com/another-witness-michael-brown-shooting-death-found-murdered-ferguson/#sthash.4bLCKiRT.dpuf
revelette2

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 07:50 am
@edgarblythe,
It would surely be just too horrible if the disappearance and the deaths was connected to the Ferguson case, but on the other hand, what a series of coincidences.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
It certainly caught my eye and my attention.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 10:56 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
It would surely be just too horrible if the disappearance and the deaths was connected to the Ferguson case, but on the other hand, what a series of coincidences.

That would hardly be surprising if the witnesses was supporting officer Wilson version of events.

I would be nerve given the lawless nature of many who are supporters of the Brown family.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:10 pm
How police infiltrate peaceable protests and turn public perceptions against them:
http://reverbpress.com/features/undercover-cops-infiltrate-protest-movements/
Nixon was the first person I read of doing this, over Vietnam. But it goes on today.
BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 04:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
How police infiltrate peaceable protests and turn public perceptions against them:

You mean that Brown step father was an agent of the police when he called for the burning down of the town?

All the looters was working for the police to made the "peaceful" protectors look bad?

Maybe in the 70s in anti war protects a small amount of this did happen but it had no bearing on the not so peaceful Ferguson protectors/rioters.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 05:58 am
http://news.sky.com/story/1390737/undercover-cop-draws-gun-at-police-protest
Undercover Cop Draws Gun At Police Protest
An undercover officer points his gun at protesters after his cover is blown at a march against police brutality in the US.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 05:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Perhaps they were killed to stymie any ongoing federal investigations into a possible prosecution against Darren Wilson or possibly other related lawsuits to follow.

Or more likely they were killed by those who didnt like the testimony becuse it coroborated wilson's
Or even MORE likely they were killed because it's a dangerous area...ask Ofc. Wilson.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2014 08:10 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Or more likely they were killed by those who didnt like the testimony becuse it coroborated wilson's

They will keep telling you, people can't respect others without being watched and guided, and punished. Another thing they have in common with Islam, control, and as close to total as they can push it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:14 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Someone (I forget who but it was one of the good guys) posted a link a few days ago which speculated that the guy who helped steal the cigars was in hiding now because, under threat of perjury, he had confirmed Officer Wilson's story for the grand jury, and now his compatriots are trying to kill him for "betraying the cause".

Perhaps there is something to that speculation.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:17 am
@oralloy,
Didn't his best friend get shot dead in a car in this very same apartment complex parking lot about 5 days after Big Mike died? I noticed that the "journalists" did not speculate as to cause and the death was quickly forgotten, but it looked strange to me.
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:35 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Didn't his best friend get shot dead in a car in this very same apartment complex parking lot about 5 days after Big Mike died? I noticed that the "journalists" did not speculate as to cause and the death was quickly forgotten, but it looked strange to me.

Not that I've heard, but that doesn't mean anything, as I'm only following this case superficially and could easily miss such a detail.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:41 am
Quote:
The city's police union is asking Mayor de Blasio and City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito not to attend funerals of NYPD officers killed in the line of duty, saying the pair doesn't "support and respect" police.
A petition letter, shown below, was sent to the mayor's office Friday, the Patrolman's Benevolent Association confirmed.
Clumsy Burglar Leaves Blood Across Restaurant Bar: Police
The petition, titled “Don’t Insult My Sacrifice,” reads in part:
“Due to Mayor de Blasio and Speaker Mark-Viverito's consistent refusal to show police officers the support and respect they deserve, I believe that their attendance at the funeral of a fallen New York City police officer is an insult to that officer's memory and sacrifice.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Union-Petitions-for-Mayor-Speaker-Not-to-Attend-Officer-Funerals-285660651.html?_osource=outbrain_recirc=obinsite

yikes. Morale problems are building fast.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 01:43 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
that doesn't mean anything
depends on who killed him, and why
oralloy

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:43 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:
that doesn't mean anything

depends on who killed him, and why

I meant the fact that I hadn't heard about it doesn't mean anything. Since I'm not following this case closely, it would be expected that I'd miss a lot of details.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2014 05:04 am
Bloomberg: Ferguson to Increase Police Ticketing to Close City’s Budget Gap
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-12/ferguson-to-increase-police-ticketing-to-close-city-s-budget-gap.html

Ferguson, Missouri, which is recovering from riots following the August shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a white policeman, plans to close a budget gap by boosting revenue from public-safety fines and tapping reserves.

The strategy by the St. Louis suburb, which suffered a second round of violent protests last month after a grand jury refused to indict the police officer, may risk worsening community relations with increased citations and weakening its credit standing by reducing a rainy-day fund.

To close a projected deficit for fiscal 2014, which ended June 30, the municipality will deplete a $10 million capital-projects reserve, Jeffrey Blume, Ferguson’s finance director, said in a telephone interview. For the current year, the city is budgeting for higher receipts from police-issued tickets.

<snip>

Revenue from violations, which already represents the city’s second-largest source of cash after sales taxes, will rise to 15.7 percent of receipts in fiscal 2015, from a projected 11.8 percent this year, he said. In 2013, fines brought in $2.2 million, or 11.8 percent of the city’s $18.62 million in annual revenue, according to budget documents.

<snip>
0 Replies