The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:22 pm

California Cops Burn Man’s Genitals For Littering
Posted on: February 22nd, 2014 9 Comments
Tagged with:lapd, law abuse, law enforcement misconduct, police taser, usa police

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is getting sued by 26-year-old Daniel Johnson who suffered burns in his genital region after being tased by cops.

Johnson was making dinner at his parents’ home in Altadena when a man knocked on the door to inform them that Johnson’s father was getting fined for throwing a cigarette butt on the ground. According to the lawsuit, the 58-year-old man is disabled and walks with the assistance of a cane and because of the nerve damage in his hands often drops things on the ground.

Johnson went outside to talk to the officers and saw Deputy Abdulfattah writing a $1000 fine for loitering. He asked if he could pick the cigarette butt instead but according to Johnson’s statement Deputy Abdulfattah replied “I can write you a ticket too if you want”.

Johnson’s mother got out of the house just as her son turned his back to the cops and walked away, when Deputy Russell grabbed him from behind. He held Johnson in a full nelson grip and tackled him to the ground while the other cop hit his elderly father in the face. She watched the cop repeatedly tase her son in the genitalia while looking at her.

“He’s looking directly at me every time he pulls that trigger, and at one point my son says, ‘Mom, I’m OK. So at that point, I realize this guy is doing this because I am reacting”, said Rose Gonzales, Johnson’s mother.

Johnson, who is a Berkeley graduate with no criminal record, was arrested for battery on a police officer but the charges were never filed. He hopes there is an audio or video recording of the incident that could help him win the case against L.A. County Sheriff’s Department.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:24 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:25 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:26 pm
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:38 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
That informant was a police agent.

A "Police Agent"??? Tell us Bullshit Bob...what is a "police Agent" LOL

(watching way too much Hawaii 5-0)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:58 pm
@giujohn,
Both you and your lurking little girlfriend are way too full of yourselves.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 08:59 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:01 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:03 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:04 pm
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:04 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Both you and your lurking little girlfriend are way too full of yourselves.

No...it just seems that way to you cause you're a dumb ass and would naturally be in awe of someone with normal intelligence.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:14 pm
Quote:
the second leftwing commie pinko sources in four posts:

While I have had training with EDPs (emotinally disturbed persons) Can some one help me out with Bat **** Crazy Bob accusing me of having "leftwing commie pinko" sources in my posts?

Does ANYONE here think I'm a leftist??? (I mean those who are sane)

I think Frank and Bob are drinking from the same bottle.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:18 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
the second leftwing commie pinko sources in four posts:

While I have had training with EDPs (emotinally disturbed persons) Can some one help me out with Bat **** Crazy Bob accusing me of having "leftwing commie pinko" sources in my posts?

Does ANYONE heer think I'm a leftist???

I think Frank and Bob are drinking from the same bottle.

I certainly do not think you are a leftist.

I think you are a very disturbed personality in a job that really should not house a person with that problem. People like you in the job of police officer...are the reason we are having much of the trouble we are having right now, John.

You ought really to consider toning it down a bit.

giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 09:29 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I would be happy to tone it down Frank but you've aligned yourself with Batshit Crazy Boob and that cant stand. I think that makes you way more disturbed than me Drunk
giujohn

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 10:11 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I think you are a very disturbed personality in a job that really should not house a person with that problem. People like you in the job of police officer...are the reason we are having much of the trouble we are having right now, John.

While you may think that I am out of touch with most police (or is it just these family memnbers you speak of...I hope not for their sake...I dont wish to see cops killed...even stupid ones)

The following is an excerpt from police training material.

Tactics that can save your life in a plainclothes gunfight

Going armed while in soft clothes requires a different mindset than when you are in uniform

..........Use stealth to reach an advantageous position before beginning your attack.

Yes, I said attack.

3. Aggression
The third element in your plan is aggression. If you’re confronting a masked assailant sticking up a Walgreens for drugs, this is not the time to draw down and order the felon to surrender.

Remember your preset rules of engagement.

If deadly force is justified, don’t threaten it, use it!

If you issue verbal commands you must wait to see if he obeys. If you feel you must issue verbal orders, learn to shout something simple while you shoot. If you decide to engage, launch an overwhelming attack. Handguns are not reliable man stoppers, even the biggest calibers. Land multiple body shots, shooting only as fast as you can reliably make center hits.

If you can sneak in close enough to start the fight with a head shot, your odds of a rapid stop will climb dramatically.

Stalk your prey and launch a devastating strike, violent aggression will win the day.

Now all you bleeding heart liberal sheeple may find this distatsefull but this is the real world with real bullets and real hardcore assholes.

I dont think any store clerk who has had a gun shoved in their face with an asshole screaming, "Give me the money or you're ******* dead!", will have too much of a problem when I blow this scumbags brains out, nor will they question why I didnt give him a cchnce to give up. And neither will their spouse or children.

Thats what cops get paid to do while you sit in your cozy armcahir poo-pooing their decissions. You should just say thank you and then shut the hell up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 03:58 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:
what is a "police Agent"

You really are very stupid aren't you? An agent, is someone who works for or on behalf of someone else. So a police agent is someone who works for or on behalf of the police. Do you see how it works?

Then again language is not really your thing is it. You can't do basic punctuation, and your limited vocabulary means insults begin and end with "dumbass."

It's best your pig brain sticks to grunting and slobbering, you don't want to give yourself a headache now.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:15 am
@giujohn,
You moron. I was pointing out to you that police brutality was a concern of conservative news outlets. I think you are always good for a laugh at your own expense. Boy, you are stupid itself.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:25 am
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10834997_689703761127667_2001567119309167046_o.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:25 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I would be happy to tone it down Frank but you've aligned yourself with Batshit Crazy Boob and that cant stand. I think that makes you way more disturbed than me Drunk

I am not aligned with anyone, John. With no one...I am my own person.

And I do not want to see any cop put his/her life needlessly into mortal danger.

But taking on dangerous situations is part of being a cop...and in this country...no one is forced to be a cop.

There are all sorts of crazies in this forum...and on this topic, you have not been expressing the kinds of ideas I expect from a good cop...once dedicated to trying to protect people...ALL people.

I truly hope...hell, I even expect...that you are a better cop than the some of your recent posts suggest you might be. I'd like to think that all cops can get past whatever has been going on recently...and think in more moderate terms than some of the thoughts you have been sharing.

I'm going to apologize right now...I pushed a bit too far here. There is no way I can know how good a cop (or person) you are from the kinds of things being said in heat here.

I APOLOGIZE.

But I hope you do tone it down...and that you realize you are speaking for a fraternity of brothers and sisters dedicated occasionally to putting their lives on the line to protect society.

I will acknowledge also that it is more than I have the courage to do.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2014 06:33 am
Dashcam video of Texas judge stumbling through sobriety test month after court drops her DUI charges
Police release dashcam video of Texas judge stumbling through sobriety test month after court drops her DUI charges

Court of Appeals Judge Nora Longoria was allegedly begged for leniency during her DUI arrest in July. Last month, the District Attorney’s office said it lacked enough evidence to prosecute and another judge threw out the case. The DA said it never got the dashcam video, which showed Longoria stumble through her failed sobriety test.

Could this be the evidence they never got?

A month after a Texas court threw out a DUI case against a judge because it lacked strong evidence, police released dashcam video of her arrest that showed her stumble through a sobriety test.

The new video, recorded during a July traffic stop in McAllen, showed Nora Longoria struggling to walk a straight line, Action 4 News reported. She teetered and lost her balance several times during her failed sobriety test, the video showed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-judge-stumbles-dui-sobriety-test-article-1.2035975
0 Replies