The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 11:26 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
If I was Wilson I would not have arrested him for jaywalking, much less shoot him after he surrendered.

Too bad, that is not what happened.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:07 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
The police need to be de-militarized and reminded of what there jobs actually are, to protect and serve, not pummel and execute.

With hope in one hand and **** in the other, guess what ya got in this case?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:09 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
Quote:
Federal civil rights charges unlikely against police officer in Ferguson shooting

Even Holder with his dog and pony show knew a CR charge was unlikely way back when.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:10 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
If I was Wilson I would not have arrested him for jaywalking, much less shoot him after he surrendered.

And your evidence for this is..............
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 04:12 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
If I was Wilson I would not have arrested him for jaywalking,
much less shoot him after he surrendered.
If he tried to rob u of your gun??

I thought that he was arrested for robbery
after Wilson heard it on the radio (i.e., the ex-police chief was in error).
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 02:41 am
Ferguson - Michael Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, to address UN in Geneva on police brutality

http://truenewsusa.blogspot.com/2014/11/ferguson-michael-browns-mother-lesley.html
coldjoint

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 11:37 am
@Pamela Rosa,
Quote:
Ferguson - Michael Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, to address UN in Geneva on police brutality

The UN likes thugs, she will probably get a lot of support from Americas enemies. Look out for Boob.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 08:07 am
You might want to re-think that comment you are about to post about Ferguson
I'm posting a tiny bit - follow the link for more.

http://beccyjoy.wordpress.com/2014/08/20/you-might-want-to-rethink-that-comment-you-are-about-to-post-about-ferguson-mo/

By saying, “you do not have all of the facts” we are essentially saying “I don’t believe that you are smart enough to know what is happening right in front of your face.”

By saying, “this isn’t a race issue” we are saying “I know more than black people about what it feels like to be black.”

By saying, “I’m sad about this too but…” we are saying that there is really an ending to this sentence that rectifies a mother losing a child.

By saying, “let’s see what the autopsy says” we are saying, “I need a white doctor to tell me what really happened because I’m not going to believe the eye witness accounts of a bunch of black kids.”
coldjoint

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2014 10:52 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Considering the date of your article is August 20th. It is now Nov. 19th. And other eyewitnesses have come forward.

You have no interest in justice.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:28 am
The finally released photos of Wilson's "Injuries"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3RBJj0IgAA45EU.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3RBJvkIQAABiSE.jpg

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/d3/2d3462b0-d238-50b4-a57b-1acc26f743b4/5474088765d8b.image.jpg

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/a3/2a36f0e8-0e68-5f42-b32c-36fa3799c6a0/54740887b307a.image.jpg
revelette2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:40 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yeah, he must have been really in fear of his life and limb. Rolling Eyes

It really is a sad time in the US right now, isn't it? It just seems like we are going back in time and not in a good way. To tell the truth, I stayed out of this argument because I know how they go and it is just too depressing.

I am not really surprised he wasn't indicted. Apparently, the prosecutor tried the whole case (one sided)in front of the grand jury with main attraction apparently Wilson himself testifying for the grand jury.

Quote:
In this video, two experienced attorneys explain what, in their view, are serious flaws with the grand jury process in the Darren Wilson case. The lawyers, St. Louis University law professor Susan McGraugh and Jerryl T. Christmas, a defense attorney and former prosecutor in St. Louis, are unsparing in their criticism of county prosecutor Bob McCulloch. (Christmas has participated in protests following Brown’s death.)

Specifically, McGraugh and Christmas question McCulloch’s unusual decision to present “all evidence” to the grand jury. Typically, prosecutors present to the grand jury only the evidence necessary to establish probable cause. (A grand jury does not determine guilt or innocence but only if a reasonable jury could find the defendant guilty.) McGraugh and Christmas are especially critical of McCulloch’s decision to allow Wilson to testify for hours in front of the grand jury.

McGraugh and Christmas emphasized that, when a prosecutor truly wants to get an indictment from a grand jury, it is usually very simple to do so.

Link to video at the source
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:27 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Apparently, the prosecutor tried the whole case (one sided)in front of the grand jury with main attraction apparently Wilson himself testifying for the grand jury.

I see you know what went on in the courtroom. You are inside those jurors minds. You are trashing those 12 people. Just because our president doesn't value integrity, doesn't mean these people don't. Or are you just condemning the nine white people?

Again you are a whining emasculated loser with no interest in justice. You are ignoring the rule of law and saying color trumps facts. All people like you do is keep racism and grievance politics alive, creating victims where there are none.
revelette2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:30 am
@coldjoint,
I am not, but apparently, the two lawyers have their information from some sources. It is not likely they come up with that out of the blue.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:32 am
@revelette2,
The chances of him being indicted were almost zero...and I personally think that cops should be given the benefit of the doubt to a great extent.

All that said, this seemed to be the kind of reaction from a cop that I would not want to see. It seems to me that his reaction could have been more measured...and the death of the young man...EVEN IF HE WERE A THUG...did not have to occur.

I do not blame blacks for the kind of reaction they have to this and the Martin case in Florida...and I suspect society is paying a price for it continuing to happen.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 10:36 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
It is not likely they come up with that out of the blue.

Oh yes, oh yes it is.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:40 am
Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.
• The timing is absurd. Had this been a morning presser, protests would have been in broad daylight and easier to manage.

• Nighttime protests are scarier, they increase the odds of chaos, make it easier to use agents provocateurs and give cover to shooting black people.

• Police carry fire extinquishers and could have put out the initial vehicle fire but chose not to.

• They wanted the fire and the spectacle.

• The city should have had fire fighting equipment on hand and been able to respond to the building fires, but did not.

They have had MONTHS to prepare for this and what we got is what they wanted.

It's no accident. "Rioters" didn't do this. Ferguson did this.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_ferguson_michael_brown_protest_wy_141124_mn_16x9_992.jpg

Welcome to the police state.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:42 am
Ferguson: Police Mole Helping Anonymous Identify KKK Link with Darren Wilson
Source: IB Times

A mole within the St Louis County Police Department is feeding information to Anonymous hacktivists trying to prove a link between Darren Wilson and the Ku Klux Klan.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ferguson-police-mole-helping-anonymous-identify-kkk-link-darren-wilson-1476508

Yes. They WANTED riots.
While there is always *some* element of unpredictability in any particular riot situation, the dynamics of highly emotional crowds breaking into violence has been carefully studied and is thoroughly understood.

They know, for instance, that in any given crowd of X thousand individuals engaged in peaceful protest, if violence can be provoked certain things are highly likely to happen, such as looting, and the violence will coalesce on targets of opportunity (that is, the location where the violence breaks out, rather than where the ire of the protesters is actually focused.)

They know that certain types of photo ops beneficial to the dissemination of pro-law enforcement propaganda are more likely to be glaringly obvious than photo ops that show the role of law enforcement in provoking the violence. It's a calculated risk.

Ever notice, they always channel protests into two types of areas? First-- the neighborhoods where the "have-nots" live and work. It's okay to trash those. And second-- the "commons": Public spaces that are supported and maintained by our tax dollars.

They don't happen at the gates of gated communities, ever.

This is not an accident.

This is political kabuki.

They wrote the script.

They are running the playbook.

Buckle up, it's going to be a long and ugly ride.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 11:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Wow Bob. You guys are getting desperate aren't you? The only reason Ferguson is burning is due to the people who are protesting. This is a bad attempt to flip the script on what is really going down. The left has been priming the pump there since this shooting took place, they finally got what they wanted.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 12:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know it is crying shame, in fact, it does make ashamed of a lot of people who live in this country. The whole world sees how we are and this is a disgrace, it is as though the whole civil rights movement and all the blood and sacrifice the people fought and died for was in vain. It truly makes me mad.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 12:33 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
The whole world sees how we are and this is a disgrace,

What color is the sky in your world? You don't see what is going on in the rest of the world that makes us look damn good.
Your selective outrage is hypocritical and shallow.
0 Replies