The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

you are every bit as subjective in your conclusions as he, just 180 off.

I have offered no "conclusions", FM. I have offered some scenarios that could differ from the assertions some of these guys are making.

I do not know what happened there...except that Wilson fired his gun at Brown and that Brown was killed.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
ohh. ok, an open mind is a rare condition in A2k
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:05 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
no you've decided on conclusions that are based upon the autopsy.
WHATAYAMEAN "no"??????
That was what I already SAID!

farmerman wrote:
Yours is also but a THEORY (in its non-scientific definition).
One cannot conclude correctly ither way without further trong evidence.
It is a very well known fact that a person
is entitled to be deemed innocent of a crime unless proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Wilson's explanation is fully PLAUSIBLE.
I am very anti-authoritarian, but I sympathize with a poor LEO
on-the-job in Wilson's circumstances. Do U claim that he shud have RUN AWAY??
Tell us what u 'd have done; let us know.

It was simple self defense.

farmerman wrote:
Interesting, both sides have the same evidence, but reach different tales.
We can t deny that it is interesting.

farmerman wrote:
Im still listening but remain unconvinced.
Either conclusion COULD be the truth. Ya gotta do more work Dave.
The HELL, I do, farmer. I 'm too old for that.
I 'm relaxing n enjoying life.

farmerman wrote:
Acting cute and befuddled doesn't cut it, youre waay sharper than that.
Frank isn't wasting time with name calling and "play by play"
regarding the deceased. Id suggest you do the same.
I did not call u any names.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
farmerman wrote:
the forensics suggest a close encounter in which several scenarios could be deduced.
1Yours above, because there were no defensive wounds

2another, in which Brown was grabbing for the officers gun and was stopped by the shots. Brown had powder burn on his body as determined from the police forensics team (They DID NOT from the forensic done by the family ).
The disparity of results may be due to the fact tht Browns body was washed by the mortuary after the police forensic team exam and before the families forensic team exam .Also, some tissue was extracted and detailed powder exams were done by several presumptive and quantitative means.

It gonna be an interesting battle of lawyers.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Indeed...it will be. I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

If I had to guess...Wilson will not be indicted.

Yes, because the objective evidence (the autopsy)
proves his perfect innocence when added to his explanation.

David
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:17 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Whites don't do robberies. Ever hear of Enron and Worldcom?
giujohn wrote:
As I see you still have problems with English...
a robbery is the taking of ones property by threat or use of force.
Thank u for pointing that out; he must have been IGNORANT of that.

David
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:19 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

farmerman wrote:
the forensics suggest a close encounter in which several scenarios could be deduced.
1Yours above, because there were no defensive wounds

2another, in which Brown was grabbing for the officers gun and was stopped by the shots. Brown had powder burn on his body as determined from the police forensics team (They DID NOT from the forensic done by the family ).
The disparity of results may be due to the fact tht Browns body was washed by the mortuary after the police forensic team exam and before the families forensic team exam .Also, some tissue was extracted and detailed powder exams were done by several presumptive and quantitative means.

It gonna be an interesting battle of lawyers.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Indeed...it will be. I'll be interested to see how it plays out.

If I had to guess...Wilson will not be indicted.

Yes, because the objective evidence (the autopsy)

David

Nothing is "proved" here, David. There are some facts...some speculation...and on your part, some rather disturbing notions of how the world can become a better place.

As I have noted often...I come from a family with lots of cops and other law enforcement people. I tend to side with the law enforcement people...but I also want to be fair. People like you who claim the issue is already certain; that two dead young men (Martin and Brown) make the planet a better place in which to live; and that I ought to be celebrating the fact that they are dead...

...disgust me a LOT more than the young men and what you perceive to be their faults. Perhaps fewer people like you with that warped attitude might make this planet a better place in which to live...than would fewer people like Martin and Brown.

giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
He MAY have been trying to surrender

Frank:
None of the wounds to the arms indicates he was "trying to surrender". Therefore, to say he MAY have been surrendering is RIDICULOUS. The implication of your presentation is quite clear, even though you hide behind weasel like tactics. You pretend to be impartial but your words belie your genuine thoughts. Protest all you like, but this is patently and painfully obvious.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 04:51 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
He MAY have been trying to surrender

Frank:
None of the wounds to the arms indicates he was "trying to surrender". Therefore, to say he MAY have been surrendering is RIDICULOUS. The implication of your presentation is quite clear, even though you hide behind weasel like tactics. You pretend to be impartial but your words belie your genuine thoughts. Protest all you like, but this is patently and painfully obvious.

Perhaps none of the wounds indicate he was holding his hands up in the air...but there is no way the wounds indicate what his mind set was. He MAY have been standing still...hoping against hope that he was not going to be shot again.

I do not know...and neither do you. I do not have a conclusion on this...YOU DO.

I am impartial...you most assuredly are not.
giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 05:14 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank: He was NOT standing still. He was advancing. The 8 BLACK witnesses AND Officer Wilson say so. To say he MAY have been standing still is RIDICULOUS. Yes, yes, you are relying on the secrecy of the GJ which allows you to offer contrary scenarios. But those of us who when we see a duck hear a quack and see a waddle, dont go running to report a possible bigfoot sighting.
Dont weasle your presentation. Sitting on the fence in the face of overwhelming eveidence is a pain in the ass for you AND the rest of us.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 05:21 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Nothing is "proved" here, David.
There are some facts...some speculation...and on your part,
some rather disturbing notions of how the world can become a better place.
Yes; every time I hear of a violent felon getting killed
by his victim, I CHEER!!!
I love to read the NRA's The Armed Citizen.
I like to see it in the movies, too.
I guess u dont. As a leftist, U cheer for the bad guy, right ?
I cheer for the good guy; I cheer for the victim, whom u hold in abhorrence (e.g., Zimmy & Wilson).

Frank Apisa wrote:
As I have noted often...I come from a family with lots of cops and other law enforcement people. I tend to side with the law enforcement people...but I also want to be fair. People like you who claim the issue is already certain; that two dead young men (Martin and Brown) make the planet a better place in which to live; and that I ought to be celebrating the fact that they are dead...

...disgust me a LOT more than the young men and what you perceive to be their faults.
Well, Frank, your "disgust" comes from
your love of evil, contrasted to MY support of GOOD.

Frank Apisa wrote:
Perhaps fewer people like you with that warped attitude might make
this planet a better place in which to live...than would fewer people like Martin and Brown.
On that, we can agree, Frank.
Indeed, it woud make the world a better place for violent felons, the darlings of your mind n heart.
U 'd dis-arm their victims, beforehand, to protect the evil predators.

Are u a satan worshiper, Frank ?
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 05:49 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Frank: He was NOT standing still. He was advancing.

You do not know that...you only think you know that.

I certainly do not know it...and I will wait for a legal determination.

Quote:
The 8 BLACK witnesses AND Officer Wilson say so.

I will wait for a legal determination.

Quote:
To say he MAY have been standing still is RIDICULOUS.

No...it is not ridiculous...it is merely one of the possibilities which happen to disagree with what you want to be so.

Quote:
Yes, yes, you are relying on the secrecy of the GJ which allows you to offer contrary scenarios. But those of us who when we see a duck hear a quack and see a waddle, dont go running to report a possible bigfoot sighting.
Dont weasle your presentation. Sitting on the fence in the face of overwhelming eveidence is a pain in the ass for you AND the rest of us.

Yeah...not waiting for the legal determination can be a pain-in-the-ass...but that is what we all are supposed to do.

It certainly is what I am going to do.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 05:50 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
I cheer for the good guy; I cheer for the victim, whom u hold in abhorrence (e.g., Zimmy & Wilson).

Frank Apisa wrote:

...disgust me a LOT more than the young men and what you perceive to be their faults.

Frank Apisa wrote:
this planet a better place in which to live...than would fewer people like Martin and Brown.
Indeed, it woud make the world a better place for violent felons, the darlings of your mind n heart.

Sounds as though you have fallen over the edge, David.

As FM said earlier...you are better than that. Try to clean up your act...and don't let your silly prejudices rule you.
giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 06:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Fair enough Frank...how about in the mean time you refrain from the speculation? I mean after all, if your position is the above it would seem that any wild speculation is RIDICULOUS. Wouldnt you agree?

And before you ask me to refrain from comment remember...I'm convinced...you're not!

Also...NOTE TO DAVID:
Frank is NOT evil...just to far to the left.

Old saying...if your not a liberal by 20 you have no compassion. If your not a conservative by 40 you have no brains. Smile
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 07:36 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
How do you wish to impeach the two eye witnesses? You and the others seem to have IMMEDIATELY discounted anything but Wilson.

You do recognize that WIlson has an interest to NOT be brought up .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 07:57 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Frank is NOT evil...just to far to the left.
Which is why you seem to strain credulity . I feel that you are purposely underpinning a story that supports some agenda that you may have, rather than REALLY seeking justice.
As I said, both Dave and Frank have different but plausible explanations, yet you and dave are almost rabidly trying to push the Wilson story as the only one that holds water.

giujohn

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 08:28 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
yet you and dave are almost rabidly trying to push the Wilson story as the only one that holds water.

The autopsy and 8 BLACK witnesses corroborate Officer Wilsons testimony.
There is also audio of a video with Browns body in view where a black man is describing what he saw and THIS corroborates Wilsons account.

I "push" Wilsons story because frankly Dorian Johnson's story is perpostorous and now proved to be a lie. I have experienced first hand black "witnesses" blantantly lie to the polce in the effort to either get another black offender off or to get an innocent cop in trouble or both. Sometimes they dont even know the offender or have no dog in the fight. It's as if it's expected of them by the black community. (Thats why these 8 black witnesses who went to the GJ fear retaliation if they are identified) And I have charged these scum with false reporting. I have also seen them prosecuted for perjur,y but not often enough. It happenens with such frequency the phrase "brother cover" was coined to identify it.
Im Italian...but I certainly would never consider lieing to the police to protect another Italian just because his name ends in a vowel, and I doubt most Italians and other nationalities would either. But bleeding heart liberals have convinced the young black urban male that he is a victim and entitled to act contrary to established societal mores. Then we have others like Rev Al and FBM who advocate blacks to challenge the police at every turn regardless the circumstances. This type of scum's motives are purely self-serving ones and they have no reagard for those they advise.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 08:45 pm
@Frank Apisa,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

Sounds as though you have fallen over the edge, David.
Just ASKING, Frank. Maybe u will speculate
that I don t have the right to ask things. U spend a lot of time speculating.

David
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 02:34 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Fair enough Frank...how about in the mean time you refrain from the speculation?

What speculation???

I am not doing the speculating...you are. I am merely presenting possible alternatives to what you people are speculating...and even presenting as settled truths.

Quote:
I mean after all, if your position is the above it would seem that any wild speculation is RIDICULOUS. Wouldnt you agree?

Yeah...so why do you keep speculating?

Quote:
And before you ask me to refrain from comment remember...I'm convinced...you're not!

Yeah!!!! You are convinced! You have bought into your speculations big time.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 07:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Fair enough Frank...how about in the mean time you refrain from the speculation?

What speculation???

I am not doing the speculating...you are. I am merely presenting possible alternatives
ANYTHING is possible, Frank. Maybe obama had brown taken out.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 07:42 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Frank: He was NOT standing still. He was advancing. The 8 BLACK witnesses AND Officer Wilson say so.

I'm curious when you got access to the testimony to the GJ. Did you come by that access legally?