The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

Miller

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm a single parent.

What exactly does this mean, MY LADY? Does this mean, you never married but had children out of wedlock?

Does it mean, that you are a divorced parent?

Does it mean, that you are a widow/widower?

Becaus, MY LADY saying you're a single parent, means only, that you are hiding some thing. What is it you're hiding, MY LADY?
revelette2

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:48 am
@Miller,
What a nothing post, it has no point to any discussion.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 08:07 am
@Miller,
You really are a ******* moron, you can't even get my gender right.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 08:08 am
@revelette2,
You didn't Rev, you were responding to the bigots like CJ and Miller.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:24 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You didn't Rev, you were responding to the bigots like CJ and Miller.

And I am responding to a fool.
Miller

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You really are a ******* moron, you can't even get my gender right.

Dear me! MYLADY has a "gender". Who knew?

If only Joan Rivers could respond to tizzythepush!
Miller

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:48 pm
@revelette2,
Well now, buster, why are you reading the post? Could you be MYLADY #2?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 12:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh my goodness! Yes, tizzythepush is a fool, but then please recall that tizzythepush is a SINGLE PARENT...meaning MYLADY(tizzythepush) is an unclaimed (!) treasure.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 01:18 pm
@Miller,
Yes, lady is gender specific. That's something most kids know before they start school. You really are a moron.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 01:22 pm
@hingehead,
"They" fail at simple math, because their minds are racially bigoted. They suffer from myopia, because they continue to show their ignorance about how many single white women get welfare vs black single women. That's also true of the total welfare beneficiaries; more whites than blacks. It's not about percentages, it's about THE TOTAL ON WELFARE - which costs more money.

Beyond that, I believe in supporting all American children on welfare. They're the future of this country.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 03:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Beyond that, I believe in supporting all American children on welfare.

Read that dumbass. If they are on welfare you are supporting them. http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fail3.gif
RABEL222

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 05:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Braggart. Next you'll be telling us how proud you are of her. OK so I'm jealous. 79 years and I can barely speak english.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:13 pm
@coldjoint,
That's what I said, dumbass!

I said,
Quote:
I believe in supporting all American children on welfare.

You have problems with English comprehension.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:59 pm
To correct an earlier mistake. It a fact that over 70 % of black children are born out of wedlock. Hit it shill. That fact comes from OReilly and has been validated.
hingehead

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:35 pm
@coldjoint,
You are such a math fail

From conservative site http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/360990/latest-statistics-out-wedlock-births-roger-clegg
I got this on out-of-wedlock birth rates in 2012
Quote:

Preliminary data indicate that 40.7 percent of all 2012 births were out-of-wedlock, which is appalling, and there are vast differences among racial and ethnic groups. Among non-Hispanic blacks, the figure is highest, at 72.2 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, it’s 66.9 percent; 53.5 percent for Hispanics; 29.4 percent for non-Hispanic whites; and a mere 17.1 percent for Asians/Pacific Islanders.

Next from the apparently non partisan Kaiser Family Foundation
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/births-by-raceethnicity/
I got the actual live birth numbers for 2010

And then did the math using the birth rates revealed by the National Times site applied to the KFF numbers

Here they are:

WHITE BIRTHS
WHITE BIRTHS OUT OF WEDLOCK (29.4%)

LATINO BIRTHS
LATINO BIRTHS OUT OF WEDLOCK (53.5 %)

BLACK BIRTHS
BLACK BIRTHS OUT OF WEDLOCK (72.2%)

So African Americans are contributing fewer children out of wedlock than white Americans.

So we're back to 'why are black out of wedlock kids so much worse than white out of wedlock kids?'

Waiting....
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 03:47 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Beyond that, I believe in supporting all American children on welfare.

Read that dumbass. If they are on welfare you are supporting them. http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fail3.gif
U r arguing with someone who is mentally incapacitated, C J.
I doubt that it makes much sense to do that; its like trying to debate a loud dog.
I have him on Ignore.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 04:08 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I'm a single parent. My daughter is about to start her fourth year at university studying Modern Languages. As well as English she speaks fluent Spanish, German, Japanese and Chinese Mandarin. She can get by in French, Cantonese, Norwegian and Italian.
To my mind, that is more than remarkable: its a miracle! Congratulations !
http://www.mensa.org.uk/
U know, Mensa began in England, born of the union of 2 English barristers,
so I have been told. I pretend to no expertise on English Mensa,
never having been to England, other than its airport.
Y not invite her to inquire into Mensa?? The SIGs can be a lot of fun, and a good place
to make new friends, possibly of long duration. She will be free to create her own,
if she likes (like my fine dining SIG). The Gatherings can be fun, too.
(This judging from American Mensa, and assuming that it is similar there.)

David
izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 04:19 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Other than yourself, the only people I've known who were in Mensa had no academic qualifications at all. They needed to join Mensa to prove a point. In a year's time my daughter will get her BA and may well go on to take an MA or Phd, which is what's needed for most of the top translating jobs. None of the jobs she's interested in require Mensa membership, in fact it may have a detrimental effect on future job prospects as a lot of academics see Mensa membership as an affectation.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 04:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Other than yourself, the only people I've known who were in Mensa had no academic qualifications at all. They needed to join Mensa to prove a point. In a year's time my daughter will get her BA and may well go on to take an MA or Phd, which is what's needed for most of the top translating jobs. None of the jobs she's interested in require Mensa membership, in fact it may have a detrimental effect on future job prospects as a lot of academics see Mensa membership as an affectation.
One learns to choose one's audiences, with care.
Strangers r not privy to private knowledge.
Its a good place to make friends with whom intellectual intercourse is a delight.
I 've been in it for several decades; I don t regret it.
I take the inference that her mental powers r not
necessarily
limited to translating languages. A mind that can do what u said, sounds pretty strong.

David
izzythepush

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2014 04:38 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you have a great time, but you're retired and Mensa membership is clearly having a positive effect on your retirement. I would be quite wary of Mensa membership were I setting out on a career.