The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 10:22 am
@tony5732,
Like I needed you to tell me. Who do you think tells me to thumb you up, tony?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 02:17 pm
@tony5732,
What do I think? They're a response to trigger happy racist police. Treat the cause, not the symptom.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 02:19 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What do I think? They're a response to trigger happy racist police. Treat the cause, not the symptom.

Ah yes, the "the alleged victim gets a pass for their bad acts" argument.

REJECTED.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
**** for brains talks ****. Double rejected.

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:16 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

**** for brains talks ****. Double rejected.

So we get sniveling, with no attempt to form a better argument from you.

Common and uninteresting.

There might be some useful intelligence in that brain of yours, but rarely do you try to communicate anything useful. You act like a bored 4 year old most of the time.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 03:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
You don't deserve a better argument. I don't know why you think your judgement's actually worth anything. You get most things wrong remember.

When you opine it's usually **** for brains talking ****. That's what I think anyway, and I'm not exactly going out on a limb.

Just so you know.
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 04:55 pm
@izzythepush,
So lets say police are trigger happy and Black Lives Matter is a response. Is it an appropriate response? Is rioting and looting and shooting police a appropriate response to individual trigger happy police? Is a group that only supports one ethnicity really response to racism?

Bob McManus, a columnist for the New York Post, criticized government officials for failing to condemn the blood-lust of protesters who demanded "dead cops" in retaliation for the death of Eric Garner.[48] While not blaming the shooting on political leaders, an editorial in The Wall Street Journal argued that political leaders failed to respond to the protesters' chant—"What do we want? Dead cops."

This was what was going on in New York City during protests, which were followed by the murderer of two cops (Asian and Hispanic), by a black man. I am not saying he was a murderer because he was black. He was black, and he was following what "protesters" were demanding, blood. Black Lives Matter, period?
tony5732

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 05:06 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I hope no one. I would hate to be voted up for talking about turds because I have a bobsal buddy. I would rather a good counterpoint than a thumbs up any day. Or a positive reply, but no bobsal buddy thumbs for me please.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 05:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah well I'll take the double rejection and bid triple rejection!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 05:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
That argument is REJECTED!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 05:35 pm
@tony5732,
I don't buddy thumb anyone, not even Iz.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 06:05 pm
Police investigate officer's 'Michael Brown bonus' post
Source: Associated Press

Police investigate officer's 'Michael Brown bonus' post
Published: Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 1:39 p.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 1:39 p.m.

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — St. Louis County police are investigating a Facebook post in which one of its officers discusses how he spent his "annual Michael Brown bonus."

The Guardian (http://bit.ly/1LdORpa ) reports that Officer Todd Bakula posted on his Facebook page that he took his wife to a bed and breakfast using money earned for staffing the protests in Ferguson, where the unarmed Brown was fatally shot by a white officer last year.

St. Louis County Sgt. Shawn McGuire told The Associated Press that Bakula is a patrolman and the post would be investigated.

He also said the department understands the post is "controversial."

Read more: http://www.goupstate.com/article/20150815/APA/308159852

Ferguson cop Todd J Bakula investigated for bragging of 'annual Michael Brown bonus'

Menard Scott
Staff
1 hour ago

Todd J Bakula wrote on Facebook about spending 'Michael Brown bonus'
•Is thought to be talking about overtime pay for policing Ferguson protests
•Said he is using the money to go on a weekend bike trip with his wife
•St Louis County Police say they are investigating the 'controversial' post

By Chris Pleasance For Dailymail.com
Published: 10:57 EST, 15 August 2015 | Updated: 12:01 EST, 15 August 2015

Todd Bakula, a patrolman with St St Louis County Police, is being investigated after bragging about his 'Michael Brown bonus' online

A Missouri police officer is being investigated after bragging about spending his 'annual Michael Brown bonus' on Facebook.

Todd J Bakula, a patrolman with St Louis County police, was believed to be boasting about overtime pay he was given for policing protests in Ferguson on the anniversary of Michael Brown's death.

In the post, under the alias of TJ Thekoola, Bakula says he is spending the money on a bed and breakfast holiday and cycle ride with his 18-weeks pregnant wife, Stephanie Bakula.

More:
http://www.newsgrio.com/articles/85915-ferguson-cop-todd-j-bakula-investigated-for-bragging-of-annual-michael-brown-bonus.html
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 06:11 pm
Miami Cop Suspended Over Video Showing Handcuffed Man Beaten in Liberty City
Miami Cop Suspended Over Video Showing Handcuffed Man Beaten in Liberty City

By Tim Elfrink
Friday, August 14, 2015 | 1 day ago

The 47-second video opens with a group of Miami Police officers calmly handcuffing a young man wearing a black T-shirt. One of the officers then leads the man toward a squad car and sits him in the back seat. Then, suddenly, the officer lunges toward the suspect, seemingly hitting him before jumping on the young man. The woman filming cries out and runs toward the car, when her camera is suddenly knocked from her hands.

Many questions remain unanswered about the footage, but this much is clear: The video quickly went viral on Facebook last night, and now Miami PD has suspended the officer and opened an investigation.

"We have seen the video, and we have launched a full internal affairs investigation into the matter," says Miami PD spokesman Maj. Delrish Moss, who has yet to identify the officer involved. "We take that responsibility very seriously. The officer involved in the incident will be relieved of duty as we investigate."

The video was originally uploaded to Facebook by a woman named Marilyn Smith, with little context, just the caption: "Police Brutality #FreeYayo." (The YouTube clip below is via Photography Is Not A Crime.)

More:
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-cop-suspended-over-video-showing-handcuffed-man-beaten-in-liberty-city-7822601
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 06:14 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Investigated for speaking truth on Facebook, about trivial matters. No wonder why so few people want to work for government. Overtime is very common for police officers, and we as taxpayers should be questioning why the police bosses use overtime so often. I dont think that we can get mad at officers for being happy to get it though. In our local police department in recent years up to 40% of the pay has been for overtime.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 08:05 pm
@tony5732,
Sadly Black Lives does not seems to matter to the so call Black Leadership else the focus would be on black gangs and other such factors that have resulted in the leading cause of overall deaths of young black males being other young black males not the police!!!!!!

If you wish to raised a young black male to adulthood as safety as possible you would need to move him to an area of the country with very few other black males as once more the real danger is not racial police or racial whites in general but other young black males.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 08:11 pm
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 09:02 pm
@BillRM,
Well that part is a given. Thug crime kills much more than "police brutality", regardless of color. Black Lives Matter does like ignoring that and prefers putting blame on cops instead of Black criminals that Black Lives Matter protects. When we are talking about treating the cause not the symptoms, as Izzy would say, high gang violence and crime is the the start of all of this. That is what is hurting killing more civilians than anything. A few officers who fail the badge in this country, followed by any time an officer who is white has to use force on a black regardless of fault, gives Black Lives Matter a chance to brush criminal under the rug, and even glorify the criminals, if they are black.
tony5732

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 09:21 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Freedom of speech during off time shouldn't get people fired. That guy was talking about OT he got for working during the annual Mike Brown protests, the one where officers were getting shot at, the town was looting, and a giant mob of cop haters were going crazy. That man deserves his Mike Brown bonus, and his job.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 10:16 pm
@tony5732,
And his freedom to say just about anything he damn well pleases.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 01:17 am
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

So lets say police are trigger happy and Black Lives Matter is a response. Is it an appropriate response?

You're talking about private individuals not publically funded bodies. Why are you concerned with how individuals behave and not the police?

Who are you to say what's appropriate? You're not black, you don't know what it's like dealing with the police when you're black in America.

People snap, and some people have, and for once those people are black, and that's why you're kicking up a fuss.