Can anyone hep?

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 08:59 pm
Okay so I have a crush on my best friend and I've been dying to tell him for a long time. I've been keeping it to myself for 3-4 months and I finally pulled myself together and decided it was about time that I told him. I sent him a text that said what a great friend he is and that I needed to tell him something personal. The moment I sent that text there was no turning back. I he saw it because the notification showed up on my phone and he had said nothing. Can someone tell me if he's just a bit stunned or if he's afraid to reply? I'm starting to regret sending the text. Do you think I should text him to straighten things out tomorrow or let it be? Can someone just tell me what all this means? Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 403 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:02 pm
@beccacoolkat1,
Wait for him to reply. That is the only answer that will matter. What can anyone but him say that is anything but a poor guess?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 09:14 pm
@beccacoolkat1,
He might still be wondering what that "something personal" might be. Give him more time to get himself together. Meanwhile, if you're afraid to follow through, take time to work up some other explanation for the text.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 07:36 am
You should NOT have texted that important message.

It's too vague for such a personal topic.

Guys do not like messages like that!!

0 Replies