need advice

romjus

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 01:18 pm
Six months ago I contacted my ex girlfriend to get her back together.
After one year breakup. It was I who left her. We had no major issues. Only problem was that we had just graduated known each other for 3 years. She wanted to marry me too.
I break up with her because we had no money or jobs. It was impossible that we could get married. I told her it's better that she goes on with life, I also. Better to take such big decisions when we are little older. We were around 22-25 years old then. Graduates, no job, no experience. The marriage was impossible financially. Well we lost contact with each other. From having much contact to occasionally sms for about one year. I know she was very hurt by one year. Last year in December. I sent her a long email, which I explained to her that I was completely confusion because of these things. Had not seen her in a year.
She answered me that she is not there, where I left her. After that I started the no contact rule. But then she began to contackt me slowly, by sending sms too me often. I screwed up, I was very sensitive, depressed in SMSs, said the past 1-2 times.
I Suggested to meet cafe too, she said she would tell. Yet we have not met.
The roles have been reversed, she never sends sms. I must always contact the whole time.
Well a few weeks ago, I deleted her number and her from snapchat.
She sent me a text message a week later where I replied. After a few days she sent sms again. She asked me why I had removed her from the snap and why I did not respond to sms.
I has some technical problems with my cell phone sms does not go out sometimes. Told her I was having technical problems and I had gotten new snap account. She has me there now.
The sms she wrote that she began to wonder if I had vanishing from her life again. She would not go through it all again, she wrote (past).
I wrote back that I did not have any problems with her we could be friends and I have accepted that she has moved on with life.
She never send sms. Sometimes she reply my snap. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 708 • Replies: 9
No top replies

contrex

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 01:24 pm
@romjus,
romjus wrote:
What should I do?

Nothing. Move on with your life.
0 Replies

Martie

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 01:34 pm
@romjus,
I agree that the best think for you to do is move on. You are hurting yourself by trying to continue. No matter how badly we may want something or someone we can't force it to happen.
romjus

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 02:18 pm
@Martie,
Ok i will move on. thanks for the reply:)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 02:54 pm
And so life changing decisions are made by electronic communication.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:45 pm
@Martie,
Martie wrote:
You are hurting yourself by trying to continue.

He dumped her. For what were essentially economic reasons. She realised what he was like and moved on. Now he feels lonely and wants his nice warm girlfriend back again. He got in touch and then acted like a dickweed. Again. She isn't going to give him a third chance. Some things you can't come back from. This is one of them.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:52 pm
@romjus,
If you felt depressed two times and expressed that to her then this is the issue at hand not her. It was the depression of being on your own and life not changing over that year that made you send her the email.

Quote:
I had vanishing from her life again. She would not go through it all again, she wrote

You put her through pain by walking out because of no finances, she in my opinion has a right to not want to go through that again.

Had you have missed her dreadfully, tried to find her, told her money is not everything, driven a taxi anything to make money, things may have been different.

Please seek help for your depression so you can be happy in life and in that, find happiness with someone else.
romjus

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 05:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I wil move on with my life now.
Thanks for the advice:) how do i deactive the account here?
Martie

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2014 06:04 am
@contrex,
Maybe he was wrong originally and he realised that and wanted to try again. You cannot fault his girlfriend by her uninterest. However that doesn't mean he is not sincere here and he is hurting himself by trying to continue. I am sure the lesson has been made. We all make mistakes.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2014 03:51 pm
@romjus,
Quote:
Thanks for the advice:) how do i deactive the account here?

You don't deactive your account just do not log on anymore if you do not care to make farther use of this website.

0 Replies