Shows all signs she interested

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 09:25 pm
Can anyway explain this... Or What they think of each point
1. Compliments you on things like facial hair(says you look nice like this) (says i like how you look with glass look inteligent)
2. You are really cool just have confidence you give up too soon (
3. Stayed night i asked why said "cuz you are amazing and im grateful for you"
4. Cuddled, kisses on head and cheeks and slept in same bed (she waiting till marriage now had sex with past boyfriend that hurt her)
5. Last few weeks brought up how my dad always ask her "where is your boyfriend" refrering to me
6. She knew this guy and didnt like him so used him for rides or whatever and i said thats what you do to me(cuz she didnt want to date) so stayed night and said "see i dont use you i dont stay at his house"

After all this few week later i said im done trying with her and she said "finnally brovo i told you all the time i dont want relationship with you im just nice to you so you think im intrested leave me alone" anyone explain this? Just dosent add up too me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 611 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 05:50 am
@curious305,
Sure, I'll explain it. Every time she said she wasn't interested in dating you, you ignored her. Instead you went looking for what you thought were signs, which were mostly just ambiguous friendship stuff. The sleeping in the same bed as you was downright teasing, but it was also her way to get you out of her hair. After all, you bought her lame ass explanation. She does not want to date you, and she does not owe you dates or affection.
Lash

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 09:29 am
She's a headcase who used you as much as you let her.

Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it), you seem to be one of those lovely rare species "the good guy." This usually means you are a bit honest, sincere, gullible, and a bit needy. These aren't all bad things - if you can balance the "needy" part with a healthy boundary of self-respect.

Very generally speaking, the big lemming group of immature young women mostly avoid and/or use the good guys until they've been played enough by the bad boys. Then, they come clamoring for you guys after they've had failed marriages or bad baby-daddy experiences.

I think Jes is right. You ignored what you didn't want to hear, and fabricated signs to reinforce what you hoped was happening.

The first best thing you can do is make reasonable rules to yourself regarding what you'll put up with and what you won't. Decide forcefully that you won't put up with bullshit even if that gets you in the company of an attractive woman. Being an attractive woman's doormat is no way to get through life. You'll hate yourself - and later, when a woman does come along, your acceptance of shoddy treatment will open the door for you to be her doormat in your own home.

I suggest beginning a concerted effort toward self-improvement, focused specifically on self-esteem and self-respect (in general and also specific to a male in relationships.) Don't take the first opinion as gospel. Read about it from a few different authors. Get to know who you are, who you want to be, and how to get there.

Good luck.

(Dust that girl outta your head.)

0 Replies

curious305

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 03:34 pm
@jespah,
i didn't ask her to stay nigh she randomly called me for a ride to a military office because she is passionate about that and couldn't get in cuz of her past when she was like 14 she stole something. (it was a personal thing in there learn a lot) then after she goes "I'm staying the night with you" all on her own!! plus she always does long real tight hugs pushing are hips together even specifically said straight up " we been talking for awhile now just take it slow" ......im pisssed sucks that every time i drive in my subdivision i have to drive by her house ...OH we did kinda go on dates went to movie and out to eat a few times. she went out to party at bars with me and my group of friends a few times
jespah

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 03:44 pm
@curious305,
Those weren't dates. That was hanging around. Don't go out in a group if it's a date - you're not a tween anymore, right? So go one on one, and make it damned clear, "I am asking you out on a date." These are not difficult words and they are unambiguous.

As for the hips thing, it's what I said before, she's teased you. It's mean. Don't hang around people who pull that kind of ****.
curious305

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 04:11 pm
@jespah,
oh I'm done anyway just confused so i know what not to do again and we did stuff alone all the time (movies eat etc..)
0 Replies