I think i have infection? Pls help

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:02 am
I had my period on July 29 (tuesday) and I went to my boyfriends house on August 2 (Saturday) . I still had my period but it was light. So we had protected sex then after that I clean my vagina(also peed). And then again, we had protected sex then after I clean my vagina(also peed). One last time, we had protected sex then I didn't clean my vagina(didn't peed) because we end up sleeping. August 4(Monday) at night, I realized that when I pee, it was burning. So the next day when I wake up, I was fine then when I peed, i started having a weird ticklish feeling under my stomach and I felt like peeing a lot. So I decide taking a bath then it felt better. But when I let all my pee out, my urine hole burned a bit. The next day, nothing changed. Its just burning again when I let all my pee out. So tomorrow, I'm seeing my new family doctor with my mom(I told my mom I had urination inflammation) and I don't want my mom to know I had sex with my boyfriend. I don't know why I had this urination inflammation because my boyfriend wear a condom.. So I don't know. I also think its because I put to much soap (because I wash my vagina with to much soap when I have my period and I hate when its dirty). So help? If I do go to the doctor , will it be okay to tell the doctor I had sex without my mom knowing? Im 17 years old. And do i have an infection??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,384 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:11 am
@Rosyleen,
Your doctor - despite your age - is bound by physician/patient confidentiality.

Go and ask to be tested for a yeast infection and a urinary tract infection. No one online can tell you this for sure but I'd recommend asking about those. Ask about birth control while you're there, too, make sure you don't have a latex allergy, that sort of thing. Just, full workup, get your questions answered.

Good on you for having protected sex. Now make sure you're protected as well as possible. Smile
Rosyleen

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:55 am
@jespah,
Thank you Jespah! ^^ I'll go try and ask Smile
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:55 am
@Rosyleen,
I'd mention the soap to the doctor.
Rosyleen

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:05 am
@ossobuco,
Yes i will as well
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:44 am
@ossobuco,
Agreed; it could be an irritant or an allergen (or both).
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:05 pm
@Rosyleen,
Common complaint of young women.

Jes is right profesional secrecy may help you to avoid your mom to know you had sex.

But i think you are worried about the relation between sex and UTIs (urinary tract infections).

UTIs are incredibly common between females, the reason is very simple. The tube that your bladder use for voiding (the urethra) is aprox. 5 cm long on a grown up female, it is almost perfectly straight and in close proximity to an humid and hot cavity, and to the rectal exit.

Many factors can facilitate the contamination of urethra and bladder. Sex is just one more of them. UTIs are not considered sexual trasmitted diseases (STDs), unless a test or the symptoms indicate the prescecne of a nasty ST bacteria. Examples: hormonal changes, bad poop cleaning technique, non natural fabric underware, jeans (those that are used tight).

Sex may help an infection because during intercourse the male organ acts like one of those manual water pumps by compresing the urethra against your pubis bone. This can facilitate some liquids and debrids to be sucked into the urethra.

So relax, be honest with the doctor. Give him or her a try. Remember that doctor-patient secret is by your side. Trust your doctor.
Rosyleen

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 04:29 pm
@luismtzzz,
Thank you! Smile
0 Replies