Does this boy like me

allie21

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 01:58 am
Both late teens,

Works at my local coffee shop

Did think he had a crush on me as he did the whole staring/gazing thing for over 10secs, found out we had a few things in common so would talk about that every time he served me, Also gives me free coffee passes/extra wifi.

His other workmates are friendly but not like this.

Also I notice a week ago when I went he was serving and as I was walking up to the counter to order he started sining this Hey, hey, baby
I wanna know if you'll be my girl by DJ Otzi, then when I got to the counter he stop and started talking to me normal.
Then I asked for a cup of water and because I'm british and have a british accent (he's Australian) I say water different so as he turn round to get the cup of water he kept trying to say water in a british accent. I just said thank then went and waited for my coffee, then started sining it again.

I went a few days later and he said as soon as he serve me would you like a cup of water but in a british accent.

Then I went Monday and as I was walking up to the counter he started signing the courses to somebody to love.

Why would he do this?

He's been doing the staring for quite a few months.

I did like him/sort of still do, but as he didn't seem to pursue it futher thought he just like me as a friend.

Also he dose sort of seem quite confident around other guys/girls and his workmates.

Can guys really be nervous around someone they like.

Also I know that he's single and is not a player type guy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 724 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:26 am
It sounds as though he finds you attractive. Whether or not he likes you is a different matter. Your contacts with one another have only been superficial. If you get to know one another, you might like or not like him; he might like you or not like you. As long as you feel safe, i see not reason for your not to get to know one another better.

How do you know he's "single," and not a player? Have you been asking around about him? If you have, it is likely that he will find that out sooner or later. Why don't you ask him out, to meet in a safe situation, so that you two can get to know one another?
allie21

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:34 am
@Setanta,
Thanks I only know that he's single because I checked out his facebook and know he's not a player by the status he writes.
jespah

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 04:38 am
@allie21,
Psst anyone can write anything on Facebook. It doesn't mean squat.

Ask him out (maybe not for coffee, seeing as he deals with it every day). And see what happens.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 05:03 am
@allie21,
Those aren't reliable--as Jespah points out, anyone can write anything at Facebook. Meet him for a chat in a safe, comfortable setting.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 11:51 am
@allie21,
There little to be added here.

talking talking talking talking...

You will never know if you do not ask. No friendship or relationship can grow and thrive wihout words. Avoid Facebook. The world is made for those who dare go and grasp it.

Good luck.
0 Replies