Sarah Palin Online Channel $9.95 Per Month

blatham

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 09:47 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
So, satire is it? Fine but please no more pictures.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 10:26 am
As an Englishman, US politics are none of my business but I'll never figger out why the Reps fielded Johnny McCain against Obama, he was a nice guy but 10 years too old to be Pres and the voters must have felt so too, and when he sank at the polls, his running mate Sarah sank too, unluckily for her.
Next time around the Reps fielded Mitt Romney, he was too squeaky-clean and looked like a shop window mannequin, heck his teeth were whiter than the White House, so Obama had a second term handed him on a plate.
Let's hope the Reps put up somebody credible next time.

PS- if McCain HAD become Pres it'd have gone something like this-

AIDE- "Wake up Mr President, the Russians are invading across the Bering Strait!"
PRES McCAIN- "Huh? What? Where's the Bering Strait? Okay okay, scramble our Curtiss Jenny squadrons, order Custer to gallop north with his men, and tell the Monitor and Merrimac to torpedo the battleship Potemkin!"
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 11:29 pm
I'd be happy to pay twice that, to avoid hearing anything that nitwit has to say. She may have dumped her elected office in Alaska, but she couldn't run for dog catcher and hope to come to come in a distant 4th. She's an embarrassment, I might have been able to vote for McCain, but having Palin a heartbeat away, I'm taking my vote elsewhere.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 04:31 pm
Sarah Palin speaks to America (verbatim transcription)...

Quote:
“We believe”? Wait, I thought fast food joints, hurh. Don’t you guys think that they’re like of the Devil or somethin’ I was... Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint then ya just don’t believe in, thought you wanted to, I dunno, send them to Purgatory or somethin’ so they all go VEGAN and, uh, wages and picket lines I dunno they’re not often discussed in Purgatory, are they? I dunno why are you even worried about fast food wages because ...
http://bit.ly/1om6HLd
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 06:30 am
Sarah's still got a ways to go before she can match Rumsfeld's eloquent prose..Smile

"As we know, there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know"- Donald Rumsfeld
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_are_known_knowns
blatham

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 06:49 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Regardless of what one things of Rumsfeld and his ideas and actions (I think he may well be a sociopath), what he said is coherent, educated and thoughtful. It is an attempt to categorize distinct variations in "knowledge" where much information is unavailable or hidden.

What Palin said in the speech above and what she normally says when her words aren't written for her is nothing of the sort. Her speech is the audible manifestation of her mind. And it's a mess.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 07:54 am
Sarah has got BALLS, that's why she's my dream girl!
The job of President is dead easy, they're surrounded by all sorts of advisers, they listen to what they've got to say, then simply act on the intell given them.
For example-
ADVISER- "Madam President, Kim Jomg-un is making threats against America again"
SARAH- "Who the hell is he?"
ADVISER- "That chubby kid who runs North Korea"
SARAH- "Okay nuke his ass"

blatham

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:11 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Put balls on women if you like but I'll politely ask you, in future when you craft sentences, to avoid the combination of explosives and asses.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:14 am
I see somebody has voted down my pro-Sarah post, maybe they just don't like girls..Wink
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:17 am
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/s526x395/10590429_10203292756332660_2696350346509157181_n.jpg

So it costs $9.95 per month to be ignorant. Good to know.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2014 08:19 am
Speaking of advisers, Hitler imprisoned some astrologers before the war, but later pardoned them and even hired one to be his personal astrologer..

HITLER- "I hope you don't bear a grudge for being jailed?"
ASTROLOGER- "Of course not mein Fuhrer!"
HITLER- "Good, now can you tell me what the stars say I should do?"
ASTROLOGER- "Invade every country in sight and become World Ruler"
HITLER- "Hmm sounds good, but will there be any risk in it for me?
ASTROLOGER- "Nah you'll do just fine"
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:27 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/140811-sarah-palins-web-tv-channel-is-off-to-a-smashing-start.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 08:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Subscriptions start at just $99.95 a year!

OK, what gives? Is there a yearly discount or did someone forget that a year has 12 months? The price in 9.95 a month.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:53 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
she's made of the same stuff as 'Iron Lady' Maggie Thatcher..

A big bag of poop?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:56 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
That's the Office Depot button, Romeo!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:57 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I love that quote!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 06:58 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Sarah has got BALLS, that's why she's my dream girl!

Won't her balls get in the way?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 07:01 am
@hawkeye10,
Hey, its Sarah Palin. Don't try to figure it out, enjoy the comedy.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 07:32 am
I can't figger yanks out, they're always criticising their politicians no matter whether they're Reps or Dems, male or female!
Is there any politician they actually LIKE?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 12 Aug, 2014 03:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Yes. But unfortunately they dont live in the U S of A.
0 Replies