Does he like me and what to do ?

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:10 pm
So I met this guy a few weeks ago while at the beach and he is a lifeguard. We hit it off right away and we talked the week I was there and we have been talking everyday since I left. We talk about my life and his life and personal stuff. Recently I went down to see him. And in one message I said hi and he was like hi beauty. Well anyway I was looking at the new pictures he posted on Facebook and saw that there were girls saying that they missed him... I'm just wondering if that is because he is a lifeguard and he is friendly and talks to them or should I be worried there is more going on with those girls? And do you think he likes me ? Thank you so much in advance Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 646 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:20 pm
@Beachgirl45 ,
Why would you expect us to know if he "likes" you? You will have to just guess.

It's likely he enjoys spending his time in the guard chair flirting/talking when he isn't actually watching the ocean or pool as part of his job.
Beachgirl45

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:29 pm
@ossobuco,
I was just wondering if I should stop talking to him because I don't want to look stupid if he is talking to a bunch of other girls. And I understand about you not knowing if he likes me
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 04:37 pm
@Beachgirl45 ,
I wouldn't stop talking to him. I find it incredibly flattering when girls make the first move.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@Beachgirl45 ,
It's impossible to tell. How 'bout asking him out?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 06:10 pm
@Beachgirl45 ,
He's just flirting, it's not like you're in a relationship or anything. Maybe he's not interested, maybe he just wants a fling, maybe he's the one. There's only one way to find out.
0 Replies

JPLosman0711

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2014 12:58 pm
You need to learn how to type.
0 Replies