does he like me? What do I do next?

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 09:57 am
Hello

I met this guy through a best mate of mine we where messaging each other and we all went on a night out a week after me and this guy kissed.

Over the next week he texted me loads and even put posts on my Facebook and told my mates he liked me.

I went to his on thurs and stayed till sat, as I have been suffering with a really bad ear infection. We did sleep together it was nice. On Saturday I went to a and e because I was in so much pain cos of my ear. This guy was amazing messaged me loads and stuff I had to go in twice that day once in an ambulance and he was really supportive and lovely.

Two days after he changed from calling me babe and texting me loads to me always initiating. He told me because of the raf he can't commit we said we would c what happens. I asked him where do I stand he won't say now. I sent a goodbye text no reply. I need to get my health back. He didn't reply he told my mate he likes me bt I was rushing. He messaged me back about a and e but won't answer my question. The doctor told me the last medication caused anxiety hence y I was ott with him. It wasn't me. Please help I like this guy I feel I have messed things up

What should I do?

Ca
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 702 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:13 am
@cathy812,
I do think it's moving awfully quickly, and he may have sensed that and pulled back. You kind of got caught up in your health issues, so the timing was off. He was very nice to you about going to emergency, etc. and he kind of ended up acting like an attentive boyfriend although you were not there yet.

So.

Step back and maybe wait for contact back. Give him 2 weeks, no more. And in that time period, don't contact him. You did your bit already.

If he's interested, he'll pursue things. If not, then he won't. Live your life in the meantime. You need not sit waiting by the phone or any other such nonsense.

PS I hope you're feeling better.
cathy812

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:25 am
@jespah,
Hello jespa

Thank you for replying to my message I appreciate it. I like him and he's changed before he was saying about marriage ( way to quick for me).I feel as though hes younger than me he will wonder where I have gone and will message me. I think hes confused. What should I do if he contacts me within two weeks?

many thanks

Cat

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:31 am
@cathy812,
Do whatever you like. Want to go out with him again? Then suggest it. Don't want to? Then be nice and say no, thanks. Smile
cathy812

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:33 am
@jespah,
I think I will do but how do I ask him that without being pushy on a Saturday he goes out with my best mate so maybe another night out would be good as a first step Smile I just don't want to make the same mistake of rushing again twice

many thanks

Cat
jespah

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 12:10 pm
@cathy812,
How 'bout a Friday?

PS Have fun!
cathy812

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 12:49 pm
@jespah,
He lives an hour from me so for the first time I think Saturday would be best cos I can stay with my mate kim as they always go out then. Do I still have a chance do you think?

Cat
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 09:08 am
@cathy812,
Of course, maybe he got what he wanted from you (sleeping with you) and is not wanting anything more. Maybe next time you may want to wait a bit longer before jumping in the sack with someone.

(I could be wrong. Once every couple of years I am wrong. But you need to consider the above as a distinct possibility.)
0 Replies