Does my husband really love ME?

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2014 10:18 am
Sounds like your husband simply does not know how to be a real man.

It also sounds as though your marriage will eventually end up in a divorce court.

When ya gotta throw up...sometimes it is better to stick a finger down your throat and get it over with...than to just wait and suffer 'til it happens.

Know what I mean?
0 Replies

silentwatch2

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2014 11:26 am
@dc2014,
needs and preferences will always change. that is why i request you to stick with him. if you are going through bad patch do not worry.. it will not last long. to be happy in a relationship is purely our choice. of course there are exceptions...
but please give TIME some time..
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 01:18 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth, I did not mean for her to change to accept his behavior, but rather for her to change her behavior in order to modify his. Thus my examples. Does she give him time to unwind after work or does she somehow expect him to come home after a day at work and instantly "be there" for her? If she doesn't give him time, then why not do so and see if it leads to a better situation for her?

Do they, as a family, sit down to dinner together or do they grab a plate and plop down in front of the tv? If the latter, then try the former to see if that will spur him to give her the attention she wants and needs.

Anyway, I can see where the statement you quoted could be seen as my suggesting that she change herself, but I think my examples of what I meant by change would have made it clear the change I was suggesting was not for her to personally change but rather was for changes she could possibly implement to bring the outcome she desired.

Quote:
I usually think you give decent advice but this is just crap.
I disagree, but I understand why you might think so. But I stand by the statement that he probably will not change on his own. She can either do nothing and continue to complain or she can do something (make a change) and hope he responds.
0 Replies

Sizamid

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 10:32 pm
How about GOOGLE ))))
0 Replies