5
   

Reading Hamas the Riot Act!

 
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 12:21 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
JTTalloy

Max Dancona rapes little boys.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:11 am
The only person on this thread who has actively fantasised about killing babies and turning them into dogfood is Oralboy.

That fact needs to be borne in mind whenever Oralboy casts aspersions about others.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:12 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
We all know the American taxpayer has been propping up Israel for many years with truckloads of cash and super-duper weaponry

Israel is not being propped up. They could easily survive without the aid we give them.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
including nukes,

We have never aided Israel's nuclear weapons program.

At least not knowingly. Odd are that Israel "acquired" the blueprints for our 8-inch atomic artillery shells.

Israel's strategic warheads are likely based on the old French MR-31 warhead, probably with tamper boosting to reduce the amount of fissile material expended.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
that's why the muslims hit America with 9/11.

The reason the Muslims attacked us had nothing whatsoever to do with Israel.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Beats me why the American people don't wake up and say "Hey why the hell are we supporting Israel and making ourselves a terror target as Israel's friend? What has Israel ever done for us?"

Two reasons stand out. The first is that it simply isn't true that Israel is the reason terrorists attack us.

The second reason is, even if it were actually true, we are hardly inclined to abandon a friend just because the bad guys choose to attack. The right course of action is to eradicate the bad guys.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  2  
Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 06:28 am
Quote:
Oralloy said: Israel is not being propped up. They could easily survive without the aid we give them.
We have never aided Israel's nuclear weapons program.At least not knowingly.
The reason the Muslims attacked us had nothing whatsoever to do with Israel.

1- Well why are we giving Israel cash if they don't need it?
2- Make up your mind, is America giving Israel nuclear weapons or not?
3- All muslims share Bin Ladens hatred of America for supporting Israel-
"We declared jihad against the US government, because the US government is unjust, criminal and tyrannical. It has committed acts that are extremely unjust, hideous and criminal whether directly or through its support of the Israeli occupation." - Osama bin Laden to CNN in March 1997
4- Why is Israel America's friend anyway? What has Israel ever done for America?
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 04:57 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
1- Well why are we giving Israel cash if they don't need it?

Because it helps avoid war. And because we like helping our friends.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
2- Make up your mind, is America giving Israel nuclear weapons or not?

Not.

Israel didn't bother to ask us when they "acquired" the blueprints for our 8-inch atomic shells.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
3- All muslims share Bin Ladens hatred of America for supporting Israel-

He didn't hate us, and certainly not for supporting Israel. He just wanted to intimidate us into not opposing his attempt to conquer the world.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
4- Why is Israel America's friend anyway? What has Israel ever done for America?

Why is the UK our friend?

I don't know why I like a given country. I just know which countries I like and am happy to support.

Those countries include Israel, Japan, the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (not in any particular order).
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  3  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 02:33 pm
Quote:
Romeo asked: why are we giving Israel cash if they don't need it?
Oralloy replied: Because it helps avoid war. And because we like helping our friends.

1- Israel are at war in Gaza, so giving them money to avoid war has obviously failed so maybe they should hand back the cash!
2- Wise old Churchill once said- "In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests".
I don't think Israel is anybody's friend, in fact most westerners don't even like them..Wink
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:39 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
1- Israel are at war in Gaza, so giving them money to avoid war has obviously failed so maybe they should hand back the cash!

There are not the sorts of larger regional wars that would be more likely if we did not give Israel that aid.


Romeo Fabulini wrote:
2- Wise old Churchill once said- "In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests".
I don't think Israel is anybody's friend, in fact most westerners don't even like them..Wink

We in the US like Israel quite a bit.
0 Replies
 
Romeo Fabulini
 
  2  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:44 pm
Quote:
Oralloy said: We in the US like Israel quite a bit.

Why?
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
oralloy wrote:
We in the US like Israel quite a bit.

Why?

I don't know. Why do we like the UK?

I don't know why I like a given country. I just know which countries I like and am happy to support.

Those countries include Israel, Japan, the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (not in any particular order).
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 06:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
Right, but at the least, someone shooting down a civilian airliner needs to be brought in for questioning


Hmmmm.... there is just one problem with that.

Just who is doing this questioning? (Presumably the same unbiased party who questioned the US navy soldiers should also question the Russian rebels.)


I didn't specify who is doing the questioning, nor do I now. I merely said that there should be a price to pay (although I'll agree that the price should begin with investigation). Since you took exception to my statement, I take it you think that there shouldn't.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 08:21 pm
@oralloy,
I think oralloy tells us a lot more about himself when tells these lies.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 08:23 pm
@oralloy,
As long as you say this kind of crap about people I am ignoring you.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 08:26 pm
@JTT,
If they'd read your stuff, they'd find they'd agreed with you usually.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 08:27 pm
@RABEL222,
Not quite how it happened.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  0  
Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 08:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Their warnings are a sick joke and an insult to international law.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/25/2019 at 03:43:35