Masturbation: Pain and weakness

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:10 pm
Hi, I'm 22. Male. Below are what I had been up to,
1. Masturbated from 2006 to 2013 regularly. At first, once every month. Then, once everyday or every other day.
2. Got some pain for 3 times in total in my lower right abdomen or below the right ribcage, in the mid and tail of 2013.
3. First two times the pain disappeared in a night but the 3rd time it was very painful (masturbated twice that day) and stayed a week, urine got dark once or twice and fever caught me for 2 days. Then i stopped masturbating for 4/5 months until march 2014. I again started doing it but once in every 15/16 days. But, I'm away from the habit now.
4. I used to being skinny but did many push ups and pull ups daily, that got me some muscles and weight. It all happened from 2012 to 2013. I don't exercise now because i'm afraid i will get that pain again. I don't masturbate now. My problems are written below:
1. It hurts if i press my right rib cage area. Specifically, the lowest rib on the lower right back, hurts too if I strech that area or sometimes if i move,
2. Right testicles hurts if gets pressed (got a bit better now),
3. Muscles in the body twitches sometimes in a day,
4. Bone joints cracks often, example: finger, knee.
Additional: 1. No problem with eating 2. Urine is ok 3. Breating ok.
Is it about kidney or liver? What role does masturbation play in these? Or, did it worsen because of doing many push ups and pull ups? I need some suggestions. I'll appreciate any kind of helping words or idea regarding my problem. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,666 • Replies: 3
No top replies

luismtzzz

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:30 pm
@hulkules,
It is a bit complicated to orginize your complaints, i try to do my best.

Quote:
1. Masturbated from 2006 to 2013 regularly. At first, once every month. Then, once everyday or every other day.

2. Got some pain for 3 times in total in my lower right abdomen or below the right ribcage, in the mid and tail of 2013.

What role does masturbation play in these?

There in no relationship between masturbation and the abdominal pain, so do not worry you are safe. Brace yourself, funny posts about masturbation are comming from some of the playfull a2k´ers.

I guess you did not seek medical evaluation at the moment. 3 episodes of abdominal pain during 2013 are not of clinical relevance, many common and simple diseases can cause that type of pain, like colitis, or something similar. Now the pain with fever and altered urine color, that one should had been evaluated by a doctor. I guess it wasn´t. Fortunately it seems it did not recurr, i can make only assumptions that would be useless since the symptoms have not resumed. So in case they come back go to a doctor.

Quote:
2. Right testicles hurts if gets pressed (got a bit better now),

Common in young males, if the pain incresases the size of the testivcles change, the color of the skin changes, you should see a doctor. NOTHING beats a good clinical evaluation.

Quote:
4. I used to being skinny but did many push ups and pull ups daily, that got me some muscles and weight. It all happened from 2012 to 2013. I don't exercise now because i'm afraid i will get that pain again.

1. It hurts if i press my right rib cage area. Specifically, the lowest rib on the lower right back, hurts too if I strech that area or sometimes if i move,

Again clinical evaluaction if of upmost importance. Maybe you caused a osteomuscular lesion that is now getting chronical. An evaluation by a doctor is needed and if it is indeed something ostheomuscular then a follow up by a phisical therapy or sports medicine doctor will be required.

Quote:
4. Bone joints cracks often, example: finger, knee.

This is completely common, every human being has at least one articulation that makes a funny noise. Mines are the toes and thedistal articulations of the fingers of both hands.

Quote:
3. Muscles in the body twitches sometimes in a day,

This could also be normal to, they are called fasciculations. they are of care if they are ocassional. Cafeine, fatigue, excercise, stress can increase the fasciculations. My twitching muscles are the right eyelid, and the left biceps, rarely right distal cuadriceps.

Quote:
Is it about kidney or liver?

Stop guessing, go to a doctor. Liver and kidney diseases give many more symptoms that you do not have. Better make an appointment and have a proper evaluation.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 12:31 pm
@hulkules,
See a doctor. I doubt masturbation had anything to do with it. It sounds, instead, like you might have pulled an oblique and may have some exercise-related muscle aches.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2014 02:25 pm
However, if you continue to masturbate, you will grow hair on the palms of hands and your eyesight will begin to fail. Additionally, young women will be able to smell you at a distance, and they will avoid you.
0 Replies