More than friends ?

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 03:41 pm
Hi guys and girls I've got a issue with a guy who I wanna have fun with. It all started when we first meet we was both 17 and within 2 weeks of meeting we started doing a few sexaul stuff eventually getting more and more in to it (we never had full on sex). I stopped meeting up with him due to us both having busy life's but I have now started seeing him again but the problem is he said he doesn't want to do that stuff any more cause he's straight but he said he's fine with me touching him up. I really find him attractive (sexually) what do you think ? could he still be into all the gay stuff we used to do or can a straight guy really just be okay with being touched up by another guy ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 994 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:03 pm
@Samboi12,
Ah, the closet. This guy is in it.
Samboi12

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:09 pm
@jespah,
Ikr but I know he enjoys the stuff we use to do just don't get why he's acting like it never happend.
Pik09ta

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 04:29 pm
@Samboi12,
Maybe he's acting like it never happened because he cannot accept himself the way he is or he's embarrased. However, he wants to keep doing it. He's definitely in the closet, otherwise he wouldn't need to "clarify" the fact that he's straight.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:28 pm
@Samboi12,
Maybe he no longer finds you attractive, and is saying he's straight to avoid hurting your feelings. Or, he found that he's more interested in women, or any other man beside you. Leave him alone. Having a semi-relationship when you're 17 doesn't been the two of you are bound together forever. It doesn't matter if you are homosexual or heterosexual or just same sex best friends. Things that happen when you are 17 are long forgotten when you are 30 and becomes dimmer after that.

I don't know if you have been to a high school or college reunion yet, but a lot of folks seem to be stuck at age 17. This isn't true for all people, but it's disappointing when you run into it as you get older. Things change, get used to it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:17 am
Sam - you are being used!

Of course he's going to let you preform sex acts on him, up to a point. There's no risk on his part and he goes on his way . . .

Find a relationship that is equal. This guy will not be there for you in the long run the way you want him to be.

0 Replies