My eyes change color.

ulysse

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 01:53 pm
Ok, so depending on the lighting of a room or when I go outside my eyes change from green, to blue to gray to darker blue with orange. Can someone explain why that is?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,298 • Replies: 7

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:00 pm
@ulysse,
Your eyes were secretly injected with Chameleon stem cells. With practise, you will eventually be able to make it appear as if you have no eyes at all.

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:08 pm
@ulysse,
http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color.htm

The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

Eye color also can change with age. This happens in 10 to 15 percent of the Caucasian population (people who generally have lighter eye colors).

For instance, my once very brown eyes are now hazel, a combination of brown and green. However, some hazel eyes actually get darker with age.

Note that if your adult eye color changes pretty dramatically, or if one eye changes from brown to green or blue to brown (called heterochromia), it's important to see your eye doctor. Eye color changes can be a warning sign of certain diseases, such as Fuch's heterochromic iridocyclitis, Horner's syndrome or pigmentary glaucoma
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:10 pm
i've been told on more than one occasion that i was so full of ****, it's a wonder my eyes aren't brown

so far they've remained blue
timur

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:12 pm
@djjd62,
Sh*t is in the eyes of the beholder..
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:27 pm
You're a Reptilian, get in touch with Dave Icke so he can display you in a cage at his lectures
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 02:29 pm
@ulysse,
You have hazel eyes. Read here.
0 Replies

AliceWalker

Reply Wed 5 Nov, 2014 12:22 am
@ulysse,
Eye color depends on the number and color of pigment granules in our eyes. Newborns for example, have non-pigment (light) eyes. As they age, their eyes become darker because of more pigments. This is known as hazel eyes, affected by the pigment and of the exterior environment. Slight color changes are normal as you age. But if you experience a noticeable change in your eyes, it is better to visit your eye doctor immediately.
0 Replies