Is Change Possible?

Farid-A

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 06:34 pm
Hi everyone, hope you're all having a wonderful day!

I'll be quick to the point. Something circular is never the same as something non-circular. Therefore, something circular is something that is never non-circular. Therefore, something circular is something that always remains circular.

That also applies to other properties of something as well, such as color, location, time, weight, and dimensions. Basically, it means that something red, in space, at 3 o'clock, weighing 200 lbs., with 4 feet length, height, and width, will always be something red, in space, at 3 0'clock, weigh 200 lbs., have 4 feet length, height, and width.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,315 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ekename

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2019 10:28 pm
@Farid-A,
Quote:
I'll be quick to the point. Something circular is never the same as something non-circular. Therefore, something circular is something that is never non-circular. Therefore, something circular is something that always remains circular.

I love when circular reasoning quickly comes to a point.

Like my tin foil cone which works a treat as a Faraday shield although I prefer a snug fit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Faraday

Quick quiz: What is red, in space, at 3 o'clock, weighing 200 lbs., with 4 feet length, height, and width.

Answer: A big red balloon in attack mode.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2019 01:45 am
@Farid-A,
Farid-A wrote:

Basically, it means that something red, in space, at 3 o'clock, weighing 200 lbs., with 4 feet length, height, and width, will always be something red, in space, at 3 0'clock, weigh 200 lbs., have 4 feet length, height, and width.

I thought tomatoes started off green.
0 Replies