Things Change For The Better (??)

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 04:37 am
Things change for the better, but how do we know that it is really for the better? What if, what we have in our hands right now are the best things for us? And the moment we start to realize that it is the best, when we open our hands and look what we got in there, we are presented with a totally different thing. And we are left with nothing but the choice of embracing the-fact-that-things-change-for-the-better thought.

I can’t say that what i had before are ALL better than what i have now but you know, sometimes i wish that some things remained the same for me up to this day. Things that make me want to have a one chance to go back to the past and do anything and everything to make them stay the same.
My innocence. My unscarred heart. My worry-free way of thinking.
If i still have these things with me up to this day, maybe my attitude and way of thinking are totally different from what i have now..but how would i know if im better off today with these things? I can’t.. . Because things have already changed. Life experiences brought me into this. And there’s no way to know what’s best for me cause we can’t have our trial and error in life.

In every situation, we are only to choose ONE option and make ONE decision at a time. We cant try all the options listed for a single situation and see what’s best for us. Choose one and you have to live your life with the consequence/s that come/s with your decision.

In conclusion, i think, the saying “things change for the better” was made to make us feel good about our current situation. To make us not regret about our past. To give us hope that tomorrow will be a better day. That no matter what happens, no matter how drastic the change may be, no matter how painful it is to let go of the things we have at the moment, we have to embrace it and hold on to the thought that it is for the better..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 899 • Replies: 0
No top replies