Need Help with relationship.

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 05:18 pm
Here is all of the details. I am 31 year old male, and I am dating a 20 year old female. I have a 6 year old son with my ex wife. We were married for 3 years and 2 of those 3 years I cheated on my ex wife with 1 woman, for the last 6 months before my ex told me she didnt love me any more she said she wanted to have open relationship and I agreed. I found a willing participant very fast and I ended it soon after my ex told me she wanted a divorce. Eight months after my ex left me I met my current girlfriend. Four months later my divorce becomes finale. I told 20 year old girlfriend from the very beginning I wanted to take things slow. However she keeps pushing for marriage and a baby and wanting those things now. I tell her I do not want those things on the same timeline she does and she threatens to leave me so I finally concede then a couple months later It comes out that I dont and we have a fight. While she doesnt come home for a few nights I message the woman I had an open relationship with during my marriage and tell her I miss her thats as far as it goes. My girlfriend comes home and were fighting and she checks my messages and reads this and shes very upset. Coincidentally my ex wife happens to be bringing my son over to my house at that very moment and my current girlfriend tells her that I had cheated on her and makes me tell my ex also. Now that is finally out in the open which I was not overly thrilled about but it is over and done with but my girlfriend says the only way she will stay is if I do not wear protection while having sex with her and I ask her to marry me by her birthday next year. I love my current girlfriend but I am feeling very trapped and dont know what to do and feel like if I break her heart and tell her no she will either damage my car or get me fired from my job. Can Someone please give me some advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,507 • Replies: 9
No top replies

luismtzzz

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:10 pm
@mike02526,
As it seems, your problem is that your current GF is acting very inmature obviously very inexperienced. She should wait as you asked taking things slow so the relationship can grow and giving time for both of you to know each other. Because she is a fool expecting to have a child and expecting to marry a man that is even more inmature than her. You are obvously going to end cheating on her. I mean... what was passing threw your head when you texted an exGF? Seriously?

There is a saying on my country: "when everyone is telling you that you are wrong only a fool would still thinks he is right". The problem is not your GF neither your exGF, nor your exwife, the problem is within yourself.

You need a time alone. Leave that girl-woman you are dating before you complicate (or even destroy) her life.

A man is not defined by the number of women he dates, nor the hability to hide an afair, neither by the capacity to breed, it is defined by his capacity to make front to the consecuences of his own acts and act responsabily.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:17 pm
This girl is setting the "trap" for you with her conditions (no protection and marriage proposal)

Surely, you must know what is happening.

Get out before you are supporting another kid.

And zip it up for a while. You think with your penis, brother!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:21 pm
@mike02526,
mike02526 wrote:
I am dating a 20 year old female.

my girlfriend says the only way she will stay is if I do not wear protection while having sex with her and I ask her to marry me by her birthday next year.

I love my current girlfriend but I am feeling very trapped and dont know what to do and feel like if I break her heart and tell her no she will either damage my car or get me fired from my job.

Can Someone please give me some advice?

How is she going to get you fired? do you work for her father or something?

Break if off with her. She's too immature to be in an adult relationship. It sounds like you're dating a 13 year old by the way you describe her behaviour.

You sound like you're more worried about your car than the lifetime costs of raising another child.

Get out.

date and stay out of exclusive relationships for a while.

That'd be my advice.
mike02526

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:25 pm
@luismtzzz,
@luismtzzz I have made some unwise decisions and I am afraid of ruining her life however I feel she is important in my life and I want to make a difference and not make her feel horrible about men. When I messaged the other girl my only intentions were of speaking with her, she is the only person I can be very open and honest with and thats what I missed. My girlfriend now I can not be 100% open because she gets very jealous and I have spoken to her about this to no avail. Thank you for your advise I just do not know how I can proceed without shattering her because I do love her.
0 Replies

mike02526

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:50 pm
@ehBeth,
@ehBeth

I have brought up the costs of raising the child before to her, and told her if things don't work out then it will be real tough to raise a child being seperated but she just wants one and I keep saying i dont right now and we argue because I have one and she doesn't. I don't think she actually would try to get me fired but it is a possibility, She told me after we started dating that she caught a guy cheating and rammed her car into his, and i was like great what did i get myself into. I would never cheat on any one again that was the biggest mistake of my life. Only reason im worried about my car is because its a brand new one, but then again its only material.
Thanks for the advice.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:05 pm
@mike02526,
Who is in control of your life, the father of a six year old or a 20 year old who wants to play in a doll house with a doll of her own and will do anything to get one?

Who is in control of your life, the man who hasn't learned to say no and stick to it or the girl who threatens to get you fired, invades your cell phone privacy (why isn't it password protected?), and brags about ramming someone's car when she doesn't get her way?

What else does this girl need to do before you get the message and flee as fast as you can?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:20 pm
@mike02526,
mike02526 wrote:
but she just wants one

whatever you do - do not have sex with her again until one of you is fixed
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 09:36 pm
@mike02526,
So many of these requests for advice contain the statement:

I love my (girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife) but...

It's always impossible to know just what someone means by "love" when they say this, but it's often the case that I'm left with the impression that "love" doesn't mean to them what it means to me.

If I take it for granted that you sincerely love your girlfriend than I would suggest that seriously consider what she is requesting, not in the sense of her specific demands, but their substance: She wants to marry you and she wants to have children. I can understand that you may not want these things on her timeline, but that doesn't mean they have to be on your timeline. Having kids is a big deal and not to be taken lightly, but it's hard for me to imagine someone sincerely loving someone else and not wanting to be in a committed relationship. If that's what your balking about I doubt the sincerity of your love. If it's just the marriage thing, what's your reluctance due to?

I'm afraid though that I can't take it for granted that you sincerely love your girlfriend, or, least, feel what I would call love for her. If you did, I would expect your quandary would be limited to not wanting to break her heart, not what spiteful vengeance she will exact when you do.

With this being the case, my advice is to end the relationship now, as you're not in a position to give he what she wants, even sometime down the road. That you are seriously worried about her wrecking your car or getting you fired if you tell her no (let alone break her heart) suggests she's probably not someone you should marry and have kids with. So it's a win-win for you both.

Avoiding having your car wrecked seems a simple problem to solve. Be prepared to beat a fast retreat once you tell her no. As for your job, I'd have to know why you think she can get you fired before giving you advice on that.

0 Replies

Gravis

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 06:19 am
@mike02526,
Break up, go to Tibet and find out what you really want in your life. Don't use more of the womens time, as well as your own.
0 Replies