Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 06:11 pm
Hi...im 18 years old and have never met my biological father. I have also recently found out that i spent time in the foster care system as a child. I would really like to meet my dad but the man on my birth certificate isnt him. Im hoping to find him to see if he knows anything about my father. His name is patrick sean russell if you know him or have any ideas for me to find him id greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,395 • Replies: 4
No top replies

BrianaMonique

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:21 am
@cassidycamille,
you can try going to some social media websitess and looking up his name there.. I hope you find him Smile
0 Replies

TiinyCC92

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 10:17 am
@cassidycamille,
Your not the only one who's trying to find their dad Sad I'm 22 and I'm trying to find my dad, I know his name and I know what area he lives in I just don't know the street name or exact house. I don't want to keep asking my family things as I know they say they'll help but never do and I haven't mentioned anything for a while so they think I've let it go. I just feel that they don't want me to know him as it will 'open a can of worms' which it will understandably. I just feel angry about it all, it's not even that I want him to be a dad to me, I just have questions to ask and that's it! So much has happened in my life and I want to share it.. he's now a grandad! And my sister and two brothers I have on his side are an auntie and uncles. I don't even know where to start.
afsllc

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 10:33 am
@cassidycamille,
I only found 1 result for that exact name and he was only 25, so probably not your dad. If you could provide more info on him, such as a birth place or approx age or more info on you, such as your name and dob, that would help a lot.
0 Replies

IAMG

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 07:30 pm
@TiinyCC92,
Are you still currently trying to locate your father?
0 Replies