Uncontactable after our kiss in the car. Both of us married. Shld i drop him a msg?

1517wen

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:21 pm
We see each other at work everyday. Sometimes we try to catch each other for a break if we cant have lunch together. We had a few sweet kisses in the car last Tues (Our 1st kiss) and both of us know we were looking forward for more kisses. We've had a couple of passionate and intense kisses on Fri n I know both of us enjoyed it. We had a few whatsapp msgs after he got home and he still told me he will fetch me home more often.

Now the thing is, he hasnt been online WA after our chat since Fri 9pm. I know he goes to work on Sat so I dropped him a WA msg ard 1pm but there's no reply. This is the 1st time I didn't get any reply from him. N he usually doesn't disappear that long. So now I'm confused.. is he incompatible becos of me? if he is, due to what reason?

1) has his wife found out abt us? which I doubt so because I haven had any confrontation yet.
2) does he feel guilty? But if he does, y still say he hopes to drive me home more often after our lovely kiss?
3) Shld I drop him a text msg today instead of WA msg because he did tell me before sometime he will miss WA msg?
4) Or shld I wait til tmr when I see him in office to confirm if there's anything wrong?
5) is he uncontactable because of me?

I have been thinking of our nice kisses but after yesterday, I'm not so sure what is exactly wrong..

Appreciate any advices.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 994 • Replies: 4
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:24 pm
Absolutely. Maybe you can screw up two marriages in just a couple of keystrokes.

Seriously. You have to ask?
0 Replies

LuxSpiritus

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 07:57 pm
Why does this look like a 19 year old girl wrote this? Just saying.
Like this seems like common knowledge. Have you ever watched one of those stupid romance shows or a soap opera. Yeah, that will become your life.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 01:18 am
@1517wen,
Quote:
1) has his wife found out abt us? which I doubt so because I haven had any confrontation yet.
2) does he feel guilty? But if he does, y still say he hopes to drive me home more often after our lovely kiss?
3) Shld I drop him a text msg today instead of WA msg because he did tell me before sometime he will miss WA msg?
4) Or shld I wait til tmr when I see him in office to confirm if there's anything wrong?
5) is he uncontactable because of me?

1. Most likely, he may be denying you by now. Common excuses a cheater says: she means NOTHING to me, YOU (wife) is the most important person to me, she is a slut that offered herself to me, MY FAMILIY is my priority, i was CONFUSED.

2. It is propable that he feels guilty too. It is actually natural. He may destroy years of marriage in exchange for a small adventure.

3. No, donĀ“t even dare. If he is avoiding you for some reason you can make things worst. And if you have evaded confrontation by now, you may trigger a bigger problem that can include your family.

4. You should avoid him at work and act like if nothing happened.

5. Yes it is because of you.

You should be more worried on trying to fix your marriage. There are two ways. Divorce or fix.

If you choose divorce you can go and kiss any SINGLE man you want.
0 Replies

1517wen

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 04:50 am
OK thank u, I really appreciate this answer and will give this a lot of thought.
0 Replies