Check my grammar please?

Kaye19

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 06:58 am
So, I'm making a "sorry video" for my boyfriend. But I am not quite sure about my grammar. We're in a long distance relationship, we also havent talked for a week now.

I'm sorry. I dont think I can stay any longer.. Please just let me go? I love you, I really do. But.. I am not happy with you anymore. I still cant move on from the past.. I'm sorry if this time i'm giving up.
-
Im sincerely sorry..if im not that kind of girl who you can be proud of.. If i've repeatedly hurt you with the same reasons..if my love for you still isnt enough.. For the past few days that i didnt message you..if i made you cry, many times already ps: youre still cute when you cry.. If i am not sweet and caring like your ex's..if im not doing anything to make you happy,.if i am not still comfortable with you..for all the bad words that i have said..if i get mad when youre mad and if get mad too easily(2much mad's) .. If i made you feel worthless..if i am not showy..if im still shy and not talking to you sometimes,, if i am not with you.. If i usually dont understand you..if i am bad and always insults you..im sorry if i dont compliment you..if i made you feel that youre just an option..if am moody.. If i have been bossy in this relationship..too much if's but all i want you to know is that..i am truly sorry for everything..
-
I want you to know that i have truly love you since the day we became couple..
I may not be the best girlfriend, but i can assure you that i will love you with all my heart.
I appreciate everything youre doing for me, esp the video that you made on our first monthsary
I might hurt you many times already but it doesnt mean i dont love you
We are may be miles apart from each other, but i want you to remember that youre always in my heart and i will never find another
I am really happy whenever i get to see your cute smile esp your dimples
You have no idea how grateful i am to have you in my life.
Youre on of the best people ive ever had
Thank you for stayed up late at night just to talk to me
I dont usually say this to you but i want you to know that for me you're cute, handsome etc. im just joking everytime i call you ugly
Thank you for still choosing to stay with me despite of my bad attitudes and wrong doings
I love you for who you are. I accepted the real you since the day we met
When we didnt talk for the past few days.. I realized how much you mean to me, i missed everything about you. You have no idea how hard it was for not being able to talk to you not even a minute.
I love you baby! I really do and i mean it, i miss you so much.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,168 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 09:41 am
@Kaye19,
It's a bit short, and I would also try to somehow convey the fact that you are sorry.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 10:50 am
@Kaye19,
Kaye19 wrote:
So, I'm making a "sorry video" for my boyfriend. But I am not quite sure about my grammar.

This is not a school test. The grammar is the last thing you should be concerned about. The important thing is to express clearly what you feel. I am slightly puzzled because at the beginning you say

Quote:
I dont think I can stay any longer.. Please just let me go?*

and then just after:

Quote:
I am not happy with you anymore.

but later you go into reams and reams of stuff like this:

Quote:
We are may be miles apart from each other, but i want you to remember that youre always in my heart and i will never find another

This kind of looks like you want to go and stay at the same time. Or possibly you want all the drama of making a big exit but also you want the stability of being wanted by someone. What I'm getting (big time) is that this is all about you. I sure feel sorry for the poor sap at the other end of all this.

*By the way, "Please just let me go" isn't a question, so you don't put a question mark after it (you did ask about grammar).

0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 01:52 pm
Since this is going to be spoken, I didn't make corrections for spelling.

I'm sorry. I dont think I can stay any longer.. Please just let me go? . I love you, I really do. But.. I am not happy with you anymore. I still cant move on from the past.. I'm sorry if this time i'm giving up.
-
Im sincerely sorry..if im not that kind of girl who you can be proud of.. If i've repeatedly hurt you with the same reasons..if my love for you still isnt enough.. For the past few days that i didnt message you..if i made you cry, many times already ps: youre still cute when you cry.. If i am not sweet and caring like your ex's..if im not doing anything to make you happy,.if i am not still still not comfortable with you..for all the bad words that i have said..if i get mad when youre mad and if I get mad too easily(2much many mad's) .. If i made you feel worthless..if i am not showy..if im still shy and not talking to you sometimes,, if i am not with you.. If i usually dont understand you..if i am bad and always insults insult you..im sorry if i dont compliment you..if i made you feel that youre just an option..if am moody.. If i have been bossy in this relationship..too much many if's but all i want you to know is that..i am truly sorry for everything..
-
I want you to know that i have truly love loved you since the day we became a couple..
I may not be the best girlfriend, but i can assure you that i will love you with all my heart.
I appreciate everything youre doing for me, esp the video that you made on our first monthsary
I might may have hurt you many times already but it doesnt mean i dont love you
I am get really happy whenever i get to see your cute smile esp your dimples
You have no idea how grateful i am to have you in my life.
Youre on one of the best people ive ever had
Thank you for stayed staying up late at night just to talk to me
I dont usually say this to you but i want you to know that for me you're cute, handsome etc. im just joking everytime i call you ugly
Thank you for still choosing to stay with me despite of my bad attitudes and wrong doings
I love you for who you are. I accepted the real you since the day we met
When we didnt talk for the past few days.. I realized how much you mean to me, i missed everything about you. You have no idea how hard it was for not being able to talk to you not even a minute.
I love you baby! I really do and i mean it, i miss you so much.
0 Replies