What's a good amount of time to text a woman after she gives you her number?

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:13 pm
This is our conversation on Fb ...
Her-Um well well well.......b4 I had to catch my breath after seeing Ur pic i was wondering if u wanted to go half with me on a jet ski for the lake.

Me-Which pic we talkin about? Yess I'm down

Her-Like u don't know. U posted it for me, don't lie.lol. K..... We r still working plans out just wanted to see if that was OK w you. Sis will contact u with res info......and 20 other things probably too ha.

Me-I just wanted to hear you say it lol.. Oh ya riighht just for you. Ya that sounds good as long as you arnt gonna ride that thing like a gma. Sounds like a plan

Her-Damn I wanna say more but I'll b good...........4 now.

Then she was sayin-Maybe we'll work somtin out b4 then. Not 2b so cheezey but I have been thinking about u. And y lol........ I am an angle....... They just don't have an emoticon for a bad angel

This woman is 7 years older than me but really cute..
Then she sent me a pic in her bikin and she gave me her number without me askin.. So how long should I wait til I text her? I know at least til tommorow night what do you guys think though?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 800 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:31 am
@Bigshot ,
A cute angle?
roger

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:48 am
@Pearlylustre,
Obtuse ?
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:54 am
@roger,
I prefer sepia, with wide angle lens.
nacredambition

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:56 am
@Bigshot ,
Quote:
What's a good amount of time to text a woman after she gives you her number?

Now, now.

She is as deliberately obtuse and you are abstruse. If you can't post the bikini I shant believe you atoll about the jet ski.

懐かしい!!  カラオケで歌います。春風さん,ウイーン少年合唱団のような声も出るのですね。驚きました。今度は生で、聴いてみたくなりました。貴重な映像、こういう水着美しいですね。私も古いかな?........

roger

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 12:56 am
@Lordyaswas,
Sumpin' fishy about some of those wide angle lenses.
0 Replies

Bigshot

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:01 am
@nacredambition,
Can you put pics on here?
nacredambition

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:21 am
@Bigshot ,
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPEmbgSVcONrOJvGWYwF4HQiO2yu9ZD3fSyuMagCvg2Lsq5v6l
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 06:45 am
@nacredambition,
Ha! You found a photo of me! It's a little cold for a bikini here now. I always miss the Summertime.

日本語をがんばってね!歌を何でも楽しみにです。春風さんは。。。?
nacredambition

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 07:31 am
@Pearlylustre,
This almost yellow bikini reminds me of those which are maid in finest kabuki.

0 Replies