The earth is hollow

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:42 am
quahog says:
Quote:
I see you assuming a lot!

I'm not the one making the assumptions. Who does that leave?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:44 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
30 countries have research stations in Antarctica. Some have been there for decades. They visit the South Pole regularly. We are not on the best of terms with all those countries. Some would love to show us up.No one, repear NO ONE of those researchers, from competing countries has ever suggested there's a giant hold there. What should that tell you? That there's no hole there, and that whole hypothesis is loopy.

That remains to be seen.
have you talked personally with any of them? of course not.
I agree it is not in the newspapers and magazines.
But t he thing is that most of the newspapers etc are in the hand of a few people.
So, there is no free press.
so , it is not there is no opening. It is that it is all surpressed.
Like all other real things are.

btw have you seen the lecture by Jan Lamprecht?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:
30 countries have research stations in Antarctica. Some have been there for decades. They visit the South Pole regularly. We are not on the best of terms with all those countries. Some would love to show us up.No one, repear NO ONE of those researchers, from competing countries has ever suggested there's a giant hold there. What should that tell you? That there's no hole there, and that whole hypothesis is loopy.

That remains to be seen.
have you talked personally with any of them? of course not.

<raises hand> I have.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:51 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
<raises hand> I have.

What did he or she say and how do I know I can trust what you write?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:53 am
and then there is this!

Quote:
In this video from the AMSR-E Japanese weather satellite you can clearly see a mysterious looking oval in the upper-right corner, just north of Greenland. On more than one occasion you can clearly see something streaming from this oval and in the process clearly demarcating or outlining the edge of the opening. Again on another occasion the ocean around the oval is blue and the weather patterns or clouds within the opening indicating the boundaries of the northern passage. Watch the video or click on the video stills below and discover the truth about our planet Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6SU_RpHF2o

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:56 am
And this

The Hollow Earth Confessions of a Pilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q4_XClQLsE

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:00 am
and this

HOLLOW EARTH PROOF ON GOOGLE EARTH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtkumaXuAKw
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
how do I know I can trust what you write?

that's up to you isn't it
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:05 am
@ehBeth,
this guy is seriously delusional If he int joking, hes a potential cereal killer
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:05 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
that's up to you isn't it

not entirely. I don't know you or anyone you have spoken.
so, whatever they say I can't really use it. not if they are aware of the opening and not if they are not aware of the openings.
Furthermore it doesn't say much. The whole area is huge. So if you are at one end of the desert and see no pyramids, that doesn't mean they are not there.
JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 10:11 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
hes a potential cereal killer

Right, perfesser.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:43 am
Whatever that alleged HOLLOW EARTH PROOF ON GOOGLE EARTH is, it sure ain't photography. It's clearly some sort of graphics program, not any sort of reality, and I can assure you Google Earth does not have mappers who travel in submersibles to the bottom of the Arctic Ocean and then over an alleged dropoff with a slope ofeight miles. That whole thing is simply ludicrous.

Not to mention the fact that over the centuries tens of thousands, probably over a million people have been all over the oceans and the land, people have lived there for generations, and no one except your few nutballs think there's a giant hole
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 11:44 am
@JTT,
I'm with farmer on this, JTT. I sure as hell wouldn't touch any cereal Quahog had been anywhere near, on suspicion he'd dosed it with whatever hallucinogens he's using.
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
tHANK YOU. JTT is, on the other hand, a serial killer, a fiendish admirer of the Gumbatsu
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
You spell as well as the cowardly perfesser, Jack.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:22 pm
Even if the earth is not completely hollow, there might still be huge caverns down there which humanoids or even aliens might be living in.
Perhaps they "beam out" to the surface sometimes, marked by crop circles..

"The earth has bubbles, as does water, and these are of them"- Shakesp's Macbeth referring to the way the witches seem to rise out of the ground and then absorb back into it
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:50 pm
@JTT,
Sure do, I can even spell "professor".
ehBeth

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:52 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
I don't know you or anyone you have spoken.

Have you met the people whose books and youtube clips you shill?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
But you are to thick to note a spelling with a special meaning.

It's no great shakes to be as good a speller as Farmerman, the "academic".
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 02:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
karst features are all over the planet. Florida is dissolving and entire villages are getting swallowed up . All that cocquina limestone is going to be gone in a few tens of millions of years and all thatll be left is the bedrock features of the Ocala Arch.

Dave and Ragman are going to have to move again.
0 Replies