The earth is hollow

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 10:43 am
Oh. You're right. Irrefutable evidence. How could I have been so blind? <snicker>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:48 am
@ehBeth,
please answer George's question

ehBeth wrote:

You have a question waiting for you over here

http://able2know.org/topic/247873-1#post-5702389
JTT

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:56 am
@ehBeth,
Aren't you being rather selective, Beth?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 12:09 pm
Quote:
Quehon said: It really looks like the earth is a hollow planet.

I thought it was full of hot orange squidgy stuff that squirts out of volcanoes?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:00 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I thought it was full of hot orange squidgy stuff that squirts out of volcanoes?

so what? that isn't coming from dep enough, so it is just possible with a hollow earth. No problem at all.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
please answer George's question

why?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:01 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

And it is then possible that there is an Ancient Earth inside our earth

Not only are there earths inside this earth but earths inside those, and on and on it goes down to quantum smallness. And at the bottom of it all is a tiny little troll with a tiny little bag of tricks.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:05 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
Not only are there earths inside this earth but earths inside those, and on and on it goes down to quantum smallness. And at the bottom of it all is a tiny little troll with a tiny little bag of tricks

well, if that is all you can say, well, how shall I put it mildly...?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:44 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: I thought the Earth was full of hot orange squidgy stuff that squirts out of volcanoes?
Quehon said: so what? that isn't coming from dep enough, so it is just possible with a hollow earth. No problem at all.

But if it's hollow, what's down there, people?
How do they see in the dark and get fresh air to breathe?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 03:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
But if it's hollow, what's down there, people?
How do they see in the dark and get fresh air to breathe?

I really don't know if there are people down there.
But it might. There is a lightsource allright. At the innercore.
That is where the aurora borealis (or the northern lights), are coming from,. hence all the stupid anomalies within alll the official ( read stupid) explanations.
and fresh air? well there are at least two giant entrances at the poles. And offcourse a lot of other entrances as well.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 05:08 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:
Not only are there earths inside this earth but earths inside those, and on and on it goes down to quantum smallness.

Nonsense. It's turtles all the way down.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 05:45 pm
Quote:
Quehon said: there are at least two giant entrances at the poles. And offcourse a lot of other entrances as well.

But if the earth is a hollow ball, what are the people down there standing on?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 06:55 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

rosborne979 wrote:
Not only are there earths inside this earth but earths inside those, and on and on it goes down to quantum smallness.

Nonsense. It's turtles all the way down.

I've heard that. I thought my explanation was better, especially given the source of the thread Wink
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 07:55 pm
I can buy a hollow Earth. After all I've been to Symmes Hole.

It's a great biker bar just North of Hamilton, Ohio.

Rap
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 11:42 pm
Quahog says:
Quote:
and fresh air? well there are at least two giant entrances at the poles. And offcourse a lot of other entrances as well.

Uh, Quahog, you are, one would hope, aware that there is NO solid earth anywhere near the North Pole. It is merelya point on an ice cap that floats on top of the Arctic Sea. And that is all there is for hundreds of miles around the pole, Which means that, if there were a hole, it would have to be at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean. And a giant hole at the bottom of an ocean above a hollow earth would in fact have long since drained the Arctic Ocean, as well as the Bering Sea, and a large part of the North Atlantic. None of which have been drained. And all we would have there today would be an Arctic Ice Field. We don't. Ther US Navy ran periodic voyages in nuclear subs for decades under the Arctic ice cap and under the point on the icde where the North Pole is.. They didn't run aground suddenly. They didn't get sucked by a vortex into a hollow earth. The Danish Air Force has run regular flights over the whole ice cap for decades, monitoring the extent and composition of the ice cap. ?They have NEVER reported a giant mysterious hole, and they've gone everywhere up there. Pretty shaky case you've got going.

And I've seen a lot of satellite photos of the South Pole and Antarctica as a whole, and there have NEVER been any giant mysterious holes in those pictures. Where. oh where, are these giant holes hiding?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 12:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Uh, Quahog, you are, one would hope, aware that there is NO solid earth anywhere near the North Pole. It is merelya point on an ice cap that floats on top of the Arctic Sea. And that is all there is for hundreds of miles around the pole, Which means that, if there were a hole, it would have to be at the bottom of the Arctic Ocean. And a giant hole at the bottom of an ocean above a hollow earth would in fact have long since drained the Arctic Ocean, as well as the Bering Sea, and a large part of the North Atlantic. None of which have been drained. And all we would have there today would be an Arctic Ice Field. We don't. Ther US Navy ran periodic voyages in nuclear subs for decades under the Arctic ice cap and under the point on the icde where the North Pole is.. They didn't run aground suddenly. They didn't get sucked by a vortex into a hollow earth. The Danish Air Force has run regular flights over the whole ice cap for decades, monitoring the extent and composition of the ice cap. ?They have NEVER reported a giant mysterious hole, and they've gone everywhere up there. Pretty shaky case you've got going.

And I've seen a lot of satellite photos of the South Pole and Antarctica as a whole, and there have NEVER been any giant mysterious holes in those pictures. Where. oh where, are these giant holes hiding?

I know the official fairttaly of course.
Now, is it possible that the The Danish Air Force (military!) is not allowed
to disclose this onformation? No cover up??
Have you at least seen the video?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 05:11 am
All this seismic data is asted then. I wonder how all these seismic stations produce all this false information?

Jan whatisname failed to do anything with "S" or "L" waves and his unersstanding of "P" waves is bullshit that hes hoping no one calls him on.

Hers an IRIS clip on seismic data and the understanding of our earths interiror

http://www.iris.edu/hq/programs/education_and_outreach/animations#FF
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 05:46 am
Here's another soundtrack for Quahog . . .

That's Ted Nugent on lead guitar . . . an appropriate companion for Quahog.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:30 am
@raprap,
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/day/dayimages/hollow_earth.jpg

On April 10, 1818, John Cleves Symmes, Jr. proclaimed his belief that the earth was hollow and habitable within. He did so by publishing a pamphlet and sending it to every college and scholar in America. Symmes wasn't hoaxing anyone. He was deadly serious about his theory. So why is he included in the Museum of Hoaxes? Because his ideas probed at the outer edges of his society's concept of reality, in the same way that hoaxes do.

This picture comes from an account of Symmes's theory prepared under the direction of his son and devoted follower, Americus Symmes. Note the shadows of successive spheres visible within the globe. This depiction of 'spheres within spheres' actually contradicts what Symmes was teaching during the final three years of his life (he died in 1829). At that point, he believed that only one hollow earth existed, not a number of hollow spheres.

If you're ever in Hamilton, Ohio check out the memorial that Americus Symmes erected there in the 1840s to honor the memory of his father.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:32 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
That's Ted Nugent on lead guitar . . . an appropriate companion for Quahog.

Ah well and just another AH. why are you doing that?
can't handle it all?
0 Replies