The earth is hollow

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 06:35 am
Quote:
Admiral Byrd's Secret Journey Beyond The Poles

http://shop.atlantisrising.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/bk416.gif

THE CONCEPT OF A HOLLOW EARTH IS A THEORY THAT REFUSES TO DIE! Explore the bizarre world under the Poles! Journey with renown researcher Tim Swartz as he attempts to unravel Admiral Richard E Byrd's mysterious journey to find a secret subterranean world! Here is evidence that the great adventurer actually ventured beyond the poles into a rich land inhabited by a race of superbeings as well as possibly refugee scientists and SS members of Hitler's dreaded Nazi regime. EXAMINE MANY CONTROVERSIAL IDEAS, INCLUDING: 0 How the world was formed. 0 The existence of the mythological lands of Hyperborea and Ultima Thule. 0 The development of the Flying Saucer. 0 The mysterious lands and people of the Far North. 0 Operation Highjump - Antarctic Attack! 0 Did Hitler Escape to Antarctica? 0 Britian's Secret War at the Poles. 0 Did an Inner World race give the German's UFO technology? This is a large size - 8.5x11 -- book with easy to read text and contains many important illustrations, art work and documents for the serious student to study.

http://www.amazon.com/Admiral-Byrds-Secret-Journey-Beyond/dp/0938294989%3FSubscriptionId%3D14H876SFAKFS0EHBYQ02%26tag%3Dcr003-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3D0938294989
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:02 am
@Quehoniaomath,
This would be of more practical use:

Woman Makes Clothes Out of Own Hair
Alex Santoso • Monday, February 23, 2009 at 6:40 PM • 0
Tweet

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2009-02/hair-clothes.jpg

Ioana Cioanca, a 71-year-old Romanian woman, is sort of a fashion extremist. Not only does she make her own clothes, she makes 'em out of her own hair!

Ioana Cioanca, 71, from Bistrita Nasaud, grew her hair from the age of 16 until it was 40 inches long so she could weave it. [...]

"Maybe there are other women who did this but I don't know if they have so many items. I have nine of them: a hat, a shawl, a skirt, a blouse, a raincoat, a purse, a handbag and a pair of gloves."

So how do the clothes feel? "Quite comfortable and warm," she said.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 07:53 am
@bobsal u1553115,
so what?

start your own thread about that if you find fascinating
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 08:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You find your own navel fascinating. Why don't you knit it a cozy?

I don't get your huff. I'm the only here here that treats you gently. I swear at coldfart and oralllllllloy all the time. I've never ever sworn at you. I even post links and articles germane to your not very popular topics.

You've really hurt my feelings.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 08:57 am
This notion being advanced here isn't any nuttier than the oft defended notion that the USA isn't a rogue terrorist nation, a nation that, in its governments and businesses, has done nothing for mankind except rape, murder and plunder .
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:00 am
Quahog asks:
Quote:
Now, is it possible that the The Danish Air Force (military!) is not allowed
to disclose this onformation? No cover up??

No.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:07 am
satellite photo of Antarctica. Where's the "giant hole"? While you're at it, where's Waldo?
  http://www.primap.com/MapCollection/en/Free/Map%20South%20pole%20Type%201%20Satellite%201920x1080.PNG
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:07 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
No.

lol

Really? So military don't lie, right?
anyway tell me why you think this?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:08 am
@MontereyJack,
lol

nice painting!

there is no way to see that that is the pole!
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:14 am
Because their data would be useless if they were covering up something like that, and the Danes are far too practical to spend forty years of repeated flights, by military aircraft, each hour of which is absurdly expensive, to produce useless data.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:22 am
quahog says:

Quote:

nice painting!

there is no way to see that that is the pole!
It's a photo. Not a painting. It's Antarctica. It's all of Antarctica. That's where the South Pole is. It shows hundreds of miles around the South Pole. So there should be a giant hole there somewhere.So where's the giant hole?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
It's a photo. Not a painting. It's Antarctica. That's where the South Pole is. It shows hundreds of miles around the South Pole. So where's the hole?

you are sure there is not tempered with? Like nasa does with all the moonpictures?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:27 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Because their data would be useless if they were covering up something like that, and the Danes are far too practical to spend forty years of repeated flights, by military aircraft, each hour of which is absurdly expensive, to produce useless data.

you are assuming a lot now. I really think they do these kinds of things.
and practical to spend? Really? Check the document "Report from Iron Mountain". You are engaging in wishfull thinking now.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:28 am
Oh, boy, now we get still another nutty theory. You going to try to tell us that all the moon shots were actually shot on a movie lot somewhere in California?And the Russian moon [hotos were faked too because we're so buddy-buddy with them?
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:32 am
quahog says:
Quote:
You are engaging in wishfull thinking now

Um, no. Not me. Which of the two of us does that leave?
Quehoniaomath

@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Oh, boy, now we get still another nutty theory. You going to try to tell us that all the moon shots were actually shot on a movie lot somewhere in California?And the Russian moon [hotos were faked too because we're so buddy-buddy with them?

this is not the place, there is another thread to discuss this, but yes.
I assume you haven't researched any of that and this is just you knee relfex action? Wink

I know I know.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

@Quehoniaomath,
Satellite photo.

http://turism.bzi.ro/public/upload/photos/27/satellite-image-of-antarctica.jpg

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:33 am
@bobsal u1553115,
and not tampered with offcourse, right???

don't let me laugh!

lol
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:40 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Um, no. Not me. Which of the two of us does that leave?

that you deny it is no proof you don't do it of course,
I see you assuming a lot!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2014 09:40 am
30 countries have research stations in Antarctica. Some have been there for decades. They visit the South Pole regularly. We are not on the best of terms with all those countries. Some would love to show us up.No one, repear NO ONE of those researchers, from competing countries has ever suggested there's a giant hold there. What should that tell you? That there's no hole there, and that whole hypothesis is loopy.