What am I? Romantic vs sexual attraction

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 10:00 pm
So I don't know what to call myself. It is so confusing.

I like the idea of having relationship with both sexes, to share my life to them, to be close to them emotionally as in like do sweet things with them. I like girls a little more than guys. The thing is that i have not been romantically attracted w/ anyone. I like people for their personality and sometimes their physical appearance. I havent had any relationships because when it almost comes to it I always backout. I want to have relationships but I dont know what is stopping me maybe im not yet ready or havent found the right one?

Another thing is that i like watching hetero and home sex. I find some guys to be really hot but im not sexually attracted to them as in i dont to have sex with them and i find very few girls hot and i do want to have sex with them. I dont really seek sex and as mush as possible i just want to hug than to shag. I dont really like sex that much.

I mean is this even a possible or im just making it sound complicated? What am i feeling really exists? Am i the only whos like this? Please do give comments i would really appreciate it. Need your help evryone! Thank you Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 470 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2014 04:07 am
@cookiecalachuchi,
Your sexuality is ....

drum roll please ....

a little further ....

nice weather we're having ....

tada!!!!

Bob.

Your sexuality is Bob.

Or Steve, or Dave, or Susan, or Mai, or Ramon, or Lakeisha, or whatever your name is.

You are an individual. You are attracted to both sexes. Are you bi? More or less, if you absolutely must put a label on things.

Sexuality is a spectrum. It is shades of gray, not black and white.
0 Replies