The Seeds of a Rights Scandal in Iraq - J. Carter

McGentrix

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 10:55 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Tarantulas wrote:
Jimmy Carter = tired, irrelevant hyper-liberal. I thought it was cool to have a President who also had been part of the Navy Nuclear Power Program. But when he decided to keep our Olympic athletes from competing in the Olympics one year as a protest against something or other, I began to actively dislike him. He had the gall to actually bring some of the hopeful athletes to Washington and have them standing around him when he made the announcement. Then he looked each one of them up and down as if daring them to make a negative comment. Nowadays he's nothing more than a joke.

at least, unlike your ex president the Great what's his name....Jimmy Carter still knows when he has to take a dump and makes it to the toilet....... :wink: since you opened the door to manure comparisons.......

I assume you are talking about Reagan, and are you actually busting his chops because he's old?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 15 May, 2004 11:02 am
McGentrix wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Tarantulas wrote:
Jimmy Carter = tired, irrelevant hyper-liberal. I thought it was cool to have a President who also had been part of the Navy Nuclear Power Program. But when he decided to keep our Olympic athletes from competing in the Olympics one year as a protest against something or other, I began to actively dislike him. He had the gall to actually bring some of the hopeful athletes to Washington and have them standing around him when he made the announcement. Then he looked each one of them up and down as if daring them to make a negative comment. Nowadays he's nothing more than a joke.

at least, unlike your ex president the Great what's his name....Jimmy Carter still knows when he has to take a dump and makes it to the toilet....... :wink: since you opened the door to manure comparisons.......

I assume you are talking about Reagan, and are you actually busting his chops because he's old?

speak of the manu....I mean, the devil, and up he pops. Laughing
0 Replies