Rdd4

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:24 pm
I have a pet that since I have gotten it, I have experienced bad luck after bad luck. Hypothetically let's say its because of the pet.. which would stop my bad luck? Getting rid of the pet or will the bad luck end when the pet dies?
Silly question but I just want to know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,451 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 08:39 pm
@Rdd4,
call an exorcist?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2014 11:20 pm
@Rdd4,
Rdd4 wrote:
I have a pet that since I have gotten it, I have experienced bad luck after bad luck. Hypothetically let's say its because of the pet.. which would stop my bad luck? Getting rid of the pet or will the bad luck end when the pet dies?
Silly question but I just want to know

Well, since this hypothetical is based entirely on imagination, it depends on what you decide to imagine.

I recommend that you imagine that the curse will last only until you hand the pet off to a different owner. If you ever decided to act on this imaginary hypothesis, far better that the pet switch owners than be killed.
roger

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 12:38 am
@oralloy,
Maybe it's a pet black widow. They can bring bad luck, and are notoriously difficult to place in new homes.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 12:52 am
I had a parrot who used to curse all the time. Does that count?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2014 06:24 am
@Rdd4,
It seems that the one with the real bad luck in the pet for having an owner that is back in the 13 hundreds in his or her "thinking".

I am gong to need to stop posting here, for now, as my black cat Midnight is telling me she is hungry and I would not wish her to get so upset with me that she will give me bad luck.
0 Replies