Which of these sentences is correct and why? I'm second guessing my answers... !

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:21 pm
Which sentence is correct and why?

1. Your Project Manager will also factor in your business plan, your brand values and both your short and long term objectives.

2. Your Project Manager will also factor in your business plan, brand values and both your short and long term objectives.

3. Your Project Manager will also factor in your business plan, brand values, and both short and long term objectives.

4. Your Project Manager will also factor in your business plan, brand values and both short and long term objectives.

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 418 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 01:56 pm
All are correct.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 02:03 pm
@salparadise29,
In 1, 2, and 4 I would also have used comma after "values," though some will disagree
contrex

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 02:47 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
In 1, 2, and 4 I would also have used comma after "values," though some will disagree

The Oxford comma versus the Cambridge comma.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2014 04:16 pm
@contrex,
Quote:
The Oxford comma versus the Cambridge comma.
Thanks Con, I defer to your expertise

Incidentally, tho it's a stretch, No. 2 might be labeled "incorrect" inasmuch as it leaves unstated the dominion of brand values

0 Replies