Ex Girlfriend broke up with me but want's to remain friends after two day's?

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 12:45 pm
Ok so my Ex girlfriend broke up with me right before she got back from vacation to a place where she will be moving in 7 months for school. I kinda fell apart and got jealous of a guy that had been liking all her photos and posting things like hearts on her instagram. She broke up with me and then two days later she called me crying said that she wanted to be friends and i told her that we just broke up and i told her i still have physical affection for her and that it wouldn't be easy to be friends right off that bat. I then blocked her out of my life for a couple of days but then she started messaging me on facebook saying that i'm breaking her heart and she didn't understand why we couldn't be friends she also said that she wasn't over me and that if we did end up dating again so be it. So i'm super confused at what i should do to get her back. The sex was amazing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,134 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 12:57 pm
@Dylan33050,
You're not under any obligation to be friends with her, or even communicate with her.
Might be the best thing if you're confused.

She's having 2nd thoughts and that's not your problem. Is she going to sway back and forth again and again? She's leaving soon anyway. Might be best to make a clean break.

Good sex isn't particular to her. There's plenty out there.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 02:20 pm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 21 Jun, 2014 02:35 pm
@Dylan33050,
Were you friends before you were boyfriend/girlfriend?
Dylan33050

Sun 22 Jun, 2014 10:41 am
@ehBeth,
We weren't friends before.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 02:45 am
@Dylan33050,
I would not settle for anything less than friends with benefits. If she is no then cut her out.
0 Replies