Am I pregnant?

Ely1987

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 08:05 am

I have a 29-30 day cycle. On the15th day of my cycle I woke up that morning I had clumps jelly like discharge. I proceeded in having sex yesterday. We didn't use protection. My boyfriend said it probably wasn't a lot because he had came by himself earlier that morning. None of his sperm came out of my vigina. Now the next morning I woke up and it was some what dry but moist. Today is the day before my period is suppose to come on a and I am having cramps, nasuea, and milky white discharge.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 925 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 08:13 am
@Ely1987,
Buy a pregnancy test at the drug store and follow the directions before taking it (usually that means waiting a good 2 weeks or so after your period is expected before taking it).

And stop having unprotected sex unless you're actually trying to get pregnant.
Ely1987

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 08:26 am
@jespah,
We are TTC
jespah

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2014 09:00 am
@Ely1987,
Since you are trying to conceive (I'm going to assume that that's what that is the abbreviation for), then you might want to go to WebMD and look at what they have to say about conception. They might give you some ideas if you're struggling.
0 Replies