Is this girl interested in me romantically? Or is she just being normal friendly. I'm confused. Help

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:38 am
I work at a restaurant as a bartender. There's this server there named Abby. She works as a waitress on the lounge side of the restaurant. I was walking by her one night and she asked me to but a bracket on her wrist. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was going to university in September and she said "good for you."

Another time she walked past me and asked me if I was wearing Armani cologne. I said yeah and she said she had the perfume version of that cologne. Another time she came up to me and told me that she got the new Armani perfume and asked me to smell her wrist. I did and I said it was a good fragrance and she said "oooh."

One night I was working in the bar and she came in with her friend after a shift and sat down. She asked me to make them some "sick shots." Two random guys who they didn't know then came and sat beside them. Abby then motioned me to come to her and she asked me to tell her what my GPA in university was again. A couple of minutes she asked me if I lost weight because I looked a lot more slender. She then said that it must of been the new haircut I got. About a half hour later she askw me if I had a girlfriend. I said "no why?". A served looked at her and smiled and Abby smiled. A couple of minutes later she asked me if when I had sex with my gf I called it making love. They stayed until closing and they were going for a cigarette. Abby then asked me if I have ever inhaled smoke before. She then said I was probably too intelligent for that.

A couple of shifts I have looked up and she was looking at me and then she smiles.

Another time I was billing a customer at the bar and I didn't have enough change. She then said she'd go get change for me. After she did I said " I love you Abby." A couple of seconds later she said I love you too Landon."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 986 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 05:16 am
@SilentLambINTJ1,
As a bartender, having an outgoing personality and chatting people up is part of the job. in return, people will act friendly like that because they're used to bartenders reciprocating and initiating that behavior. Furthermore, those bartenders (who want tips) often attempt to remember those personal details for their regular customers.

Wen it comes to staff and the bartender, a similar behavior is acceptable.
IMHO, she's just being friendly/polite. If you're curious, ask her out to coffee.
Where's the harm in that? See how she responds and watch her eyes. If she reaches for the puke bucket, it might be a sign.
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2014 07:17 am
@SilentLambINTJ1,
If she's from Wales, there's a chance "she" might be a he. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I love a "surprise" package!
0 Replies