help me m confused about my gf

kkii

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 02:02 am
hello guys
i m in relationship since 3 years
my gf is lit. flirty n i cought her flirting with his sexy half nude pics with her frnd on frst tym n secnd tym too...she had breakup4 years back bt she has soft corner for her frst love..she hug him 5 times wen they meet..she hangout 2 times in week n when i said it hurts me then she said u r narrow minded...i dun ******* knw what to say bt how can i continue this relationship..give ur suggestion pls
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 386 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:47 am
@kkii,
It doesn't matter what we think. It matters what you think.

Does it bother you that your girlfriend is looking at half-nude (what does that even mean? Swim trunks only? Open shirt like at a 1976 disco?) pictures of a male friend who I am guessing is her ex from four years ago?

Consider this. They are broken up for a reason.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 05:41 am
@kkii,
It has been three years.

She is not going to change.
0 Replies

kkii

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 07:24 am
@jespah,
no she is flirting with my senior friend n her ex too but thats lik sharing love m confused thats y m asking n nude pics means swnding her sexy legs n aftr bath she is in towel n send it but she never did it for me
jespah

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 07:48 am
@kkii,
So she's the one sending these pictures?

Please, please, try to write English. You know, with capitalization, punctuation, and spaces. I understand if it is not your first language, but it makes it hard to understand you and it makes it harder for us to try to help you.

By the way, have you tried talking to her? Nonconfrontationally. Just, I would love a copy of that picture. Could you send it to me, too? And see what happens.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2014 07:53 am
I once had a divorced ladyfriend but she kept going on about how she still loved her ex and let him keep coming back to mow her lawn and do odd jobs around her house, so I told her straight-"Look, as long as you're seeing me, I don't want him coming anywhere near you!"
She replied "But I still love him", so I split with her and good riddance..Smile
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:07 pm
@kkii,
So it hurts your feelings...you told her...and she basically told you she doesn't care. And you're angry about it.

By the way, how does a person flirt with photographs?

And what you are trying to say is very difficult to make out with the txt speak you are using.
0 Replies