wondering if I made the right decision

kwazi

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 08:07 pm
I'm 24 My boyfriend is 23 we met on a public transport I never believed in love at first site until that day.we traveled together for 3 hours and we just hit it off and ended up exchanging numbers and within the third day since we met we started dating and he left for work in another province in about a week. But our relationship blossomed even when we are miles apart.now when we started dating he told me he has a girlfriend and I thought I can learn to live with it cause I just had to have him in my life. Keeping in mind that this was so new to me dating some1 who openly said he has a girlfriend I have always avoided situations like this hell I've left every guy that I happen to find is cheating on me .as I grew to love him more it became hard knowing that he has some1 else .but since we dated he has made sure I don't feel any discomfort and I have never been in a state where I feel his occupied and its been 6 months now. But the thought of him loving another toured right through me .finally I spoke to him about it and told him that he knows where he stands in my life his the only man I want and that's not gonna change I want to know if at some point its going to be just the 2 of us. I know 6 months is not enough to make that kind of decision I think. but I felt maybe if he knew how I felt he can take time and do right by me .maybe I'm off base because I'm totally rattling some1 else's relationship and believe me I feel like a hypocrite but what can I do I love the guy . Was I wrong for spring this on him ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 452 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2014 08:19 pm
You honestly think that, if this guy leaves his current squeeze, that he'll be faithful only to you? He's already proven to you that he can't be faithful to just one person. His ethical lines are already really blurry.
0 Replies