Clarity and Tapping

zeo93

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 12:15 pm
I would like to know if if clarity can be used in a context such as " clear eyesight" etc. Basicallly, tapping to clarity would mean tapping to a clear eyesight, I would also like to point out that "Tapping" is a technique itself, if you are confused google tapping eft.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,986 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 12:27 pm
@zeo93,
yes, there is even a whole book about it!

http://www.ebook3000.com/upimg/201002/12/120240401848.jpeg
http://www.amazon.com/Improve-Your-Eyesight-EFT-Techniques/dp/1425949584

Quote:
Based on an experiment conducted by EFT Master, Carol Look, "Improve Your Eyesight with EFT" invites you to improve your vision by releasing pent up emotions stored in your eyes. Emotions such as fear, guilt, anger and shame show up in every other part of our anatomy and physiology, why not in our eyesight? Considering that few doctors or lay people even entertain the idea that our eyesight could be improved by balancing our energy system with a simple method such as Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), the final results of the experiment were nothing short of fantastic. Approximately 75% of participants reported between a 15-75% improvement in their vision. . . . just from tapping on acupressure points while focusing on their emotions! EFT is the ideal tool to address emotional blocks that have been preventing you from seeing clearly.

owe I love eft, and also tat & bsff

I have seen awesome results!

No psychologist or psychiatrist can top that!

Anyway I hope that this is what you were looking for?

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 01:15 pm
@zeo93,
zeo93 wrote:
if you are confused google tapping eft.

Sounds like bullshit, or woo-woo:

EFT is a form of counseling intervention that draws on various theories of alternative medicine including acupuncture, neuro-linguistic programming, energy medicine, and Thought Field Therapy (TFT). It is best known through Gary Craig's EFT Handbook, published in the late 1990s, and related books and workshops by a variety of teachers. EFT and similar techniques are often discussed under the umbrella term "energy psychology".
Quehoniaomath

Reply Fri 6 Jun, 2014 11:33 pm
@contrex,
bull ****?????????????

you never tried it at all offcourse ?!

You reallly, really, don't kno what you are talking about!

just try it, and then come back and comment.
knaivete

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:20 am
@zeo93,
Focus with all the aqueous humour you can muster in your brief moments of clarity.

http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/i/i_02/i_02_cr/i_02_cr_vis/i_02_cr_vis_1a.jpg

And if thine eyes hysterical blindness persists consider asking your opthalmological surgeon to pluck it out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_disorder

I love the look of the nominatively deterministic Carol Look's book , is it for pre-schoolers?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 01:57 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
you never tried it at all offcourse ?!

When will you learn to spell "of course"? I actually know a guy who has been trying "improve your eyesight without glasses" methods for years (they are not new) and the result is: he is poorer by the sums spent on the treatments, books, etc, and he still needs glasses.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 02:14 am
@contrex,
Quote:
When will you learn to spell "of course"? I actually know a guy who has been trying "improve your eyesight without glasses" methods for years (they are not new) and the result is: he is poorer by the sums spent on the treatments, books, etc, and he still needs glasses.

of course, have mercy on me! Wink
english is not my native language, I do what I can.

Well, your example doesn't say a thing, because there are lots of people who used techniques and then it did work!

and you don't mention any book or method in particular. so it really doesn't say a thing. There are a lots of methods.

e.q. I am indeed improving my eyesights with meditation and EFT and
pinhole glasses.
http://www.pinholeglasses.org/

I once didn't see good anymore through my glasses and thought that my eyes have gotten worse.
But actually, when I let them measure them,. they were much better then before and my glasses were too strong so that's why I couldn't see properly through my glasses.

contrex

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 02:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
Well, your example doesn't say a thing, because there are lots of people who used techniques and then it did work!

You allege there are, but I have no proof that this is true, whereas my friend is real and actually exists.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2014 02:45 am
@contrex,
Quote:
You allege there are, but I have no proof that this is true, whereas my friend is real and actually exists.

of course Wink

Listen, I am not saying what you wrote is not true. I think it is.

However, it is just an example out of thousend of cases.
And I know some very positive ones.

And , because you are not very clear on what he used, it is difficult to comment on it.

there are a lot of systems.
0 Replies