Guy I met slept with lots of girls.

maybey

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 12:58 am
I have met this guys online and been talking around one month plus.We never met each other as i now work outstation and only will be back after 2 months.He said he could wait for me.He was fine and all.Knowing the fact that i feel insecure all the time, he never fail to text me everyday, skype 3 to 4 times a week and call me if he is able to, telling me what is he doing.
Everything was fine until we talked about our sexual past. I am still a virgin but he have sex before and i know as we talked about it before. But that night, I asked the exact numbers of the girls. he refused to tell at first, said i would call him assholes and stop chat with him.Age of 23, he fucked 27 girls in his past.
I didnt feel much impact abt numbers but what killing me is he told me he kissed 14 girls and never have one night stand when we first talk and now, he suddenly got 20 over girls.
Is he a player? should i get rid of him even he tryin his best to keep me feeling secure? i have no idea how he think . And then, because after this we got no time to talk about this, i hold my grudge and jealousy for quite sometime and become not so into him anymore. Now, our texting is cutting down dy. Should i even make an effort to sort this out or just let it be?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 669 • Replies: 6
No top replies

axpert

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 02:22 am
@maybey,
It is a pretty large # for such a young age. If i where you i would be careful and tread lightly. Take it slooow with him. Most "players" wont usually stick around for too long, usually searching for another victim. Then again there are those that enjoy the "hunt" and will stick around for a bit longer. Its up to you but i would proceed with extreme caution.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 05:17 am
@maybey,
That's what you get for asking.

If his "experience" scares you, then get away from him.

If what he says is true, he likes deflowering virgins.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 05:28 am
You don't know that what he claims is actually true. The odds are good that he just says this to make himself look experienced and knowing. That's not a good sign. Whether he actually has such experience or is just claiming he does, he's bad news.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 04:10 pm
@maybey,
Quote:
and become not so into him anymore. Now, our texting is cutting down

Then he too has cut the texting down not just you.. follow your gut.

You'll know when a "special" kinda guy comes as you will remain into him.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 05:54 pm
@maybey,
I agree with my fellow posters, he maybe lying about the hole number of girls.

I strongly recommend to takes things really really slow with him. Test your feelings and test his feelings as well.

You seem to be a girl that values her virginity. You are young the correct man will come later.

If it is partly true and he had had at least half the sexual intercourse he claims you should fear more about two things:

- Sexual transmitted diseases

- And a hidden son or daugther

If you where my niece my advice will be to stay away from him. But if you don not want to, you must proceed with extreme caution. He does not seems as a good man. Of course he will try to make you feel secure, he has more experience on how to obtain what he wants.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 06:21 pm
@maybey,
1. You have not "met" him, you've been texting and telephoning each other for four weeks. According to you, you have yet had a face to face meet. For all you know, he has foul body odor and farts constantly.

2. You can't get consistent info from him about his relationship history. Is he a liar or a male slut? Can you trust the validity of anything he tells you about anything? Either way, is this someone you want to have a relationship with? If so, why?

3. He paid a little bit of interest to you the first couple of weeks with text messages and Skype. Now that he knows you won't be available for a meet up for two more months, he is slacking off with the attention he gives you. Ask yourself why you need so much attention from him? Does he show an interest in what you are doing or is it always all about him?

My advice is to wait out the two months you will be away and see if he keeps up the courting by texting, etc. See how many different stories he tells you in that time. By then, you should have a pretty good feeling about how things are going and can then decide if you want to pursue things further by setting up a date (in a public place) where you can finally meet each other for the first time.
0 Replies