10

Have you ever felt ripped off by a dentist?

1  
Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 09:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Yep.

This dentist said "I'm glad you didn't let them talk you into that.

At the end of the exam he said, the fillings that you have from your childhood will eventually have to be taken care of (that's why I'd gone to him prior, for a cap). However, he finished with "but that might not be for 10 years."

It's nice working with someone with integrity.
Linkat

1  
Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 10:06 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

I had a fairly young dentist once that said a similar thing. He said that I have fillings from when I was a child that although they call them permanent will eventually need to be replaced when you are much older probably around in your late 30s or older.

Then just because I enjoy embarassing people -- I told him I am in my late 30s.

Great to see the young doctor blush and blubber.