5 Deadly Terrorists for a traitor?

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:18 pm
Quote:
Bowe Bergdahl and His Father Have Some Explaining To Do

Quote:
When I saw Bowe Bergdahl’s father on the news yesterday – with his Talibanesque beard speaking Arabic (supposedly so he could better relate to his son’s captors) I thought, “okay…something is wrong with this picture.”

The good news of his son’s release was tempered by the fact that Obama released five Gitmo prisoners in exchange. Later in the day, when we found out who those prisoners were- five top Taliban commanders – some of whom had committed war crimes – all of whom were deemed to be a risk to Americans – the “good” news was tempered even further.

Then more and more information came out about Bowe – who had deserted his company in the middle of the night and walked straight into the arms of the Taliban, and the whole thing really began to stink.

Now we discover this deleted tweet from dad.

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/free-guantanimo-
prisoners-tweet-zigler.png?w=780

As far as I am concerned this move was treason. And it is on Obama.

http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2014/06/01/bowe-bergdahl-and-his-father-have-some-explaining-to-do/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,597 • Replies: 11
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:20 pm
@coldjoint,
much like Jews for Jesus, sounds like a good trade
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow. It looks like a scandal.
Obama 's father was a Moslem.

I wonder whether Bowe was and is sick in the head.
Did thay say that he can t speak English ?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:25 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
sounds like a good trade

A good trade for the terror that will return with these men. Tell the families of the dead, not just Americans are the targets. Muslim kill more Muslims than we could ever hope to.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:25 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
How do u figure that it was good?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Obama 's father was a Moslem.

It doesn't matter what he is, it is what he is doing. And he is doing nothing that comes close to our security interests. Every time Obama deals with Islam they win.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Maybe he is a Moslem.
I understand that he grew up in Indonesia.

I wonder about that insofar as it may apply to Bowe's dad, too.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:35 pm

Quote:
Obama Negotiate With Terrorists
Obama (2008): “I Have Never Supported Engagement With Terrorists”

Another lie to throw on the pile. This is a real enemy. The elephant in the room in every free country. Obama is knowledgeable about Islam. Which means he knows this. I will say treason again.

Quote:
“It is sad that President Bush would use a speech to the Knesset on the 6Oth anniversary of Israel’s independence to launch a false political attack. It is time to turn the page on eight years of policies that have strengthened Iran and failed to secure America or our ally Israel. Instead of tough talk and no action, we need to do what Kennedy, Nixon and Reagan did and use all elements of American power — including tough, principled, and direct diplomacy – to pressure countries like Iran and Syria. George Bush knows that I have never supported engagement with terrorists, and the President’s extraordinary politicization of foreign policy and the politics of fear do nothing to secure the American people or our stalwart ally Israel.”

Guess what clown said that.

http://menrec.com/obama-2008-never-supported-engagement-terrorists/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:43 pm
Quote:
Ignore It And It Will Go Away,(from the cowards tagging)

That hasn't worked on Islam. It won't work on me.
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/agree.gif
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:45 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

djjd62 wrote:
How do u figure that it was good?

as a wise man once said, okay it was Robert Plant, "does anybody here remember laughter"
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 02:55 pm
Quote:
“A Euphemism for Political Cowardice”

Quote:
Speech by the president of the Czech Republic at the reception held to celebrate Israel’s Independence Day

Quote:

It is necessary to clearly name the enemy of human civilisation. It is international terrorism linked to religious fundamentalism and religious hatred. As we may have noticed after 11th of September, this fanaticism has not been focused on one state exclusively. Muslim fanatics recently kidnapped 200 young Christian girls in Nigeria. There was a hideous assassination in the flower of Europe in the heart of European Union in a Jewish museum in Brussels. I will not let myself being calmed down by the declaration that there are only tiny fringe groups behind it. On the contrary, I am convinced that this xenophobia, and let’s call it racism or anti-Semitism, emerges from the very essence of the ideology these groups subscribe to.

So let me quote one of their sacred texts to support this statement: “A tree says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. A stone says, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.” I would criticize those calling for the killing of Arabs, but I do not know of any movement calling for mass murdering of Arabs. However, I know of one anti-civilisation movement calling for the mass murder of Jews.

After all, one of the paragraphs of the statutes of Hamas says: “Kill every Jew you see.” Do we really want to pretend that this is an extreme viewpoint? Do we really want to be politically correct and say that everyone is nice and only a small group of extremists and fundamentalists is committing such crimes?

http://gatesofvienna.net/2014/05/a-euphemism-for-political-cowardice/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 08:45 pm
Quote:
Everyone was spun up to find this guy. News outlets all over the country were putting out false information. It was hard to see, especially when we knew the truth about what happened and we lost good men trying to find him. PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey, 2LT Darryn Andrews, were all KIA from our unit who died looking for Bergdahl. Many others from various units were wounded or killed while actively looking for Bergdahl. Fighting Increased. IEDs and enemy ambushes increased. The Taliban knew that we were looking for him in high numbers and our movements were predictable. Because of Bergdahl, more men were out in danger, and more attacks on friendly camps and positions were conducted while we were out looking for him. His actions impacted the region more than anyone wants to admit. There is also no way to know what he told the Taliban: Our movements, locations, tactics, weak points on vehicles and other things for the enemy to exploit are just a few possibilities. The Government knows full well that he deserted. It looks bad and is a good propaganda piece for the Taliban. They refuse to acknowledge it. Hell they even promoted him to Sergeant which makes me sick.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/06/us-special-forces-back-channel-account.html#.U4tg9Rogz_E.twitter

0 Replies