my virgin girlfriend is too tight! hymen problem?

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 11:16 am
Dear eHealth members,

Me and my girlfirend are 27 years old. She is a virgin but we have been going out for some time now, and we decided to try to have sex together. But the problem was that I could not get my penis inside of her vagina, and I think it was because it was not open enough. I was able to get one finger quite deep inside, but two fingers seemed to be to thick for her. I felt that it was much space inside, but exactly in the vagina opening it was very constricted and tight (so much that it squeezed around my finger). We are not sure if it is because she was not aroused enough or if it was that her hymen was still there. We took a picture of her vagina to ask you guys about your opinion:

Edit [Moderator]: Image removed

tl;dr

Is my girlriends vagaina too tight because of not being horny enough or because she still has

her hymen?

Thanks for any replies!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,454 • Replies: 8
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 31 May, 2014 06:21 pm
@needanswer19801,
Have you tried rolling her over?
needanswer19801

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 06:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
yes, didnt help.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 09:27 am
@needanswer19801,
There is also such a thing as a too-large hymen. She might want to visit her OB-GYN, explain the situation, and ask if there is anything going on beyond the standard. There might be, and you never know until you ask.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2014 11:36 am
"We took a picture of her vagina to ask you guys about your opinion...."

My opinion is that you should use better lighting and maybe have a more neutral colour backdrop.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 08:48 am
@Lordyaswas,
An inset image shot at sunset would have given it a romantic nod.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 10:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Brilliant idea, and I was going to suggest that, but sunsets in the UK are so rare.......

My other thought was of a snowy backdrop. A winter vagina would make such a wonderful Christmas card, I reckon.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 06:43 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Maybe a little sign? "Grand Opening Delayed", perhaps?
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2015 10:18 pm
@needanswer19801,
Unlike guys who're ready to go once erect, women need foreplay. It's not optional as without it they wont self-lubricate their vagina and any attempt at penetration is going to be very uncomfortable.

Hymens generally begin to dissolve with puberty as estrogen begins being produced. I'd be very suprrised if her's is in anyway intact by 27. There's so much bad info out there about hymens and virginity it's no wonder people don't understand it. If a female lover of 27 is too tight, it's much more likely she simply isn't physically arroused yet.

That said, I have read of those who're literally too tight but not because of hymens or insufficient arrousal. These are just shaped that way and have very small diameters. Surgery to widen can be done as a last resort. But I'd try everything else first.

First have her mention it to her ob/gyn. See if it's a 'just shaped too small' or not. If not, try the same things you would for first time anal sex and start small, and over time (days or weeks) increase the size of the things used for peentration until it's comfortable. And be sure you're actually getting her arroused. Can't just kiss a few times then shove it in. Foreplay should be at least half an hour.
0 Replies