Myth of man-made global warming

parados

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:00 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It isn't an appeal to authority when you can check the data.

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/data/gridded/data.mlost.html
http://nsstc.uah.edu/climate/

I wonder where your data is that disputes the data that thousands of scientists use.

Quote:

But there is an option mate. Start thinking for yourself! Insstead of relying upon very idiotic fools called 'scientists'
I don't have to rely on scientists. I have their data. I can run any statistical process I want on that data. (Hint - I do know statistics much better than you do.)
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 09:54 am
@parados,
Quote:
It isn't an appeal to authority when you can check the data.

check te data???????? That is a good one! lol.Like it! Like it!
Been to the northpole then? LOL

check the data???? How funny you are!!

parados

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:07 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I can check the data....

http://cdiac.ornl.gov/climate/temp/temp_table.html

Here is the temperature data for Britain:
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/climate-historic/#?tab=climateHistoric

You are free to claim the data is wrong but unless and until you bring data that can be checked against other sources, I will trust the data that matches published data from that time. Most cities cite their high/low for the day from official weather locations.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:28 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I can check the data....

of course you can't!

The really ONLY thing you can see is that you TRUST the data!

However, can you proof the data is right? Are you sure they are not lying with the data?

Strange? No way!

Just remember Climategate, mate!

Bottomline: YOU CAN'T TRUST THE DATA

Checked the data? Sure, your full of.....
gungasnake

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Mx0_8YEtg
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:30 pm
@gungasnake,
Thank you! Very Good! And there is more!!

Like these:

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:33 pm
More, I love this one!

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:36 pm
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:37 pm

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:39 pm

0 Replies

parados

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:51 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I can CHECK the data. Local newspapers will list temperature high/low. If you think you can't trust the data then PROVE it is wrong. Here is the Whitby station numbers. Find me newspaper reports from the years that are significantly different from the listed numbers in the dataset.

You are the one claiming the data can't be trusted. The conspiracy would require everyone living in an area to be in the conspiracy. Data is kept daily. Data is printed the day after data is collected in media sources. People that live in that area read those data sources and would complain if they were off. In order for me to not trust the data, you need to only find ONE set of data that is off from the published data at the time.

Just to make sure you know how stupid you are. Yes, I CAN check the data. The mere fact that you can't show us any data being wrong does more to prove the accuracy of the data than anything else.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 01:57 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I can CHECK the data. Local newspapers will list temperature high/low. If you think you can't trust the data then PROVE it is wrong. Here is the Whitby station numbers. Find me newspaper reports from the years that are significantly different from the listed numbers in the dataset.

You are the one claiming the data can't be trusted. The conspiracy would require everyone living in an area to be in the conspiracy. Data is kept daily. Data is printed the day after data is collected in media sources. People that live in that area read those data sources and would complain if they were off. In order for me to not trust the data, you need to only find ONE set of data that is off from the published data at the time.

Just to make sure you know how stupid you are. Yes, I CAN check the data. The mere fact that you can't show us any data being wrong does more to prove the accuracy of the data than anything else.

WOW!!!

ALREADY SEEN ALL THE MOVIES WE POSTED RECENTLY????

NO???

I REALY WONDER WHY?! Wink
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:03 pm
Anyway:

Quote:
Mr John L Casey is one of America's most successful climate change researchers and climate prediction experts. He is the leading advocate in the US for a national and international plan to prepare for the next climate change to one of a dangerous cold climate era. This new cold era is caused by a historic decline in the Sun's energy output, what he calls a "solar hibernation."
The ideas are encapsulated in Casey's RC Theory of solar variability.

parados

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:12 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Movies aren't data. They are movies. Data is hard facts that can be found from a source and checked against other sources.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:15 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Movies aren't data. They are movies. Data is hard facts that can be found from a source and checked against other sources.

LOL, you haven't seen any have you?! They are FULL of data AND explain and expose the lies!

If you are really interested in Truth, go and watch them
If you don't I assume you are not interested in any truth!
parados

Tue 2 Dec, 2014 02:30 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No, they aren't full of data. It seems you don't even know what data is.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 03:46 am
As said:

Quote:
Scientist confesses: Global warming is a $22 billion scam

Imagine, for a moment, sitting at a prestigious steakhouse in Palm Beach, Florida, a hot spot for some of the most wealthy and famous — Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Oprah Winfrey, James Patterson, Rush Limbaugh, and hundreds more.

And, imagine dining with a handful of men you’ve only read about. Some of them are worth millions, others published best-selling books, and some have held prominent positions at the White House.

In essence, you’re sitting at a five-person table of VIPs.

You’re about to take a bite of your New York strip when one of the men, a top U.S. intelligence agent, slams a 164-page document in the middle of the table.

This document, you soon find out, contains damning evidence that a network of politicians, corporations, and scientists have conspired together to promote the fear of “global warming” . . . despite evidence clearly stating no such “global warming” exists.

The motive: $22 billion per year.

To be clear . . . that’s $22 billion of taxpayers’ money . . . the amount that our government pays to stop the “global warming” epidemic.

That comes out to $41,856 every minute.

Or, to put it in perspective, that is twice as much as what our government spends on securing our borders.

Then, imagine this top U.S. intelligence agent turning to you, and asking for you to join him on a mission to out those involved in the “global warming” lie.

Doing so would cost a lot of money, a lot of time, and could cost you your reputation. But, pretending you never saw the document, and carrying on with your life, would allow the scandal to continue and actually put lives at risk.

So, imagine if you were at that table, and the scenario I just described happened to you.

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Global-Warming-climate-change/2014/11/17/id/607827/
gungasnake

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
We're entering a second Little Ice Age, and anybody who thinks that solar panels or windmills are going to protect his goofy ass from that **** is in for a very rude and cold awakening.
gungasnake

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:24 am
Oh, yeah, almost forgot...

**** YOU, PARADORK, you're still on ignore....
Quehoniaomath

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 06:51 am
@gungasnake,
And on mine, and... Wink
0 Replies