Myth of man-made global warming

Sun 25 May, 2014 07:17 am

Quehoniaomath

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 07:50 am
look at this psychopathic clown Obama, what an idiot!!!

Quote:
Denying climate change is like saying the moon is made of cheese, argues Obama as he takes on global warming deniers at commencement speech

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/14/article-0-1EC4849F00000578-2_634x474.jpg

Obama gave the commencement address at UC Irvine on Saturday
He says Congress is 'full of folks who stubbornly and automatically reject the scientific evidence' of climate change
While in Orange County, the president also attended a closed-door fundraiser at the Laguna Beach home of Getty oil heiress Anne Earhart

President Barack Obama said denying climate change is like arguing the moon is made of cheese, as he issued a call to action on global warming to Saturday's graduates of the University of California, Irvine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658079/Denying-climate-change-like-saying-moon-cheese-argues-Obama-takes-global-warming-deniers-commencement-speech.html

Dumbest president ever! Never heard of logic and reason?????????

Another proof this very sick person is very dumb, see the telepromper on the right? He has to read from it, he can't remember his lines! Alzheimer? Wink

Quote:

In other words, given that human-caused climate change is a blatant nonsense, he is saying that the Moon is made of cheese. There are people who say things in error but believe what they are saying is true. Then there is Barack Obama.
Setanta

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 07:55 am
Oh look! Gunga Dim has a new boyfriend!
Quehoniaomath

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 08:08 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Oh look! Gunga Dim has a new boyfriend!

Talking about stupid remarks and empty phrases.

what else is new?
RABEL222

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 01:19 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
I just checked your profile page and I would say Set nailed you.
Quehoniaomath

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 02:12 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I just checked your profile page and I would say Set nailed you.

Did he now?

LOL, there IS nearly no information in my profile! Wink

Anyay, aren't some arguments in order? Wink
RABEL222

Sun 15 Jun, 2014 09:29 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
But there are replies to other threads that give one a window into how one thinks. That page gives much more information than some think.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 16 Jun, 2014 12:26 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
But there are replies to other threads that give one a window into how one thinks. That page gives much more information than some think.

So what? don't read it then.

man o man.
RABEL222

Mon 16 Jun, 2014 04:28 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
But I want to read them to get an idea of your mind set so I know wether to pay attention to your posts or just ignore you as just another fabricator.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 17 Jun, 2014 12:11 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
But I want to read them to get an idea of your mind set so I know wether to pay attention to your posts or just ignore you as just another fabricator.

Do what ever you want, I don't care at all if you would ignore me.
Why in the world would I care?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 19 Jun, 2014 12:13 am
what a world!

Quote:
Unprecedented: professor fired for questioning global warming

It has been the most extreme action on the part of officials. In an unprecedented step a professor has been fired for questioning global warming

The climate zealots have started threatening the academics who come out in public to question the “settled science” of climate change without having any proper evidence to prove their claim. They are intimidating academics who claim against the “settled science” without any evidence by sacking them from their positions.

The latest to fall prey to the climate McCarthyism is Dr. Caleb Rossiter who was fired through email as an “Associate Fellow” from the progressive group Institute for Policy Studies (IPS). He was “terminated” because of his May 4th, 2014 Wall Street Journal OpEd, “Sacrificing Africa for Climate Change,” in which he said that man-made global warming was an “unproved science.”

Two days later,Rossiter was fired by email sent by the IPS. The letter said, “We would like to inform you that we are terminating your position as an Associate Fellow of the Institute for Policy Studies…Unfortunately, we now feel that your views on key issues, including climate science, climate justice, and many aspects of US policy to Africa, diverge so significantly from ours.”

“If people ever say that fears of censorship for ‘climate change’ views are overblown, have them take a look at this: Just two days after I published a piece in the Wall Street Journal calling for Africa to be allowed the ‘all of the above’ energy strategy we have in the U.S., the Institute for Policy Studies terminated my 23-year relationship with them … because my analysis and theirs ‘diverge,’” Rossiter quoted after his termination.

In the infamous May 4th, 2014 Wall Street Journal OpEd, Rossiter wrote, “I started to suspect that the climate-change data were dubious a decade ago while teaching statistics. Computer models used by the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to determine the cause of the six-tenths of one degree Fahrenheit rise in global temperature from 1980 to 2000 could not statistically separate fossil-fueled and natural trends.

“The left wants to stop industrialization—even if the hypothesis of catastrophic, man-made global warming is false. Western policies seem more interested in carbon-dioxide levels than in life expectancy. Each American accounts for 20 times the emissions of each African. We are not rationing our electricity. Why should Africa, which needs electricity for the sort of income-producing enterprises and infrastructure that help, improve life expectancy? The average in Africa is 59 years—in America its 79,” he added.

“How terrible to think that so many people in the West would rather block such success stories in the name of unproved science,” he completed his WSJ OpEd.

as I am sayng all the time, there is NO FREEDOM in the academic/ science world! It is a fundamental religion!

gungasnake

Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:29 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Gaia-worship/greentardism is idolatry for the 21'st century. The fuckers doing this **** are no better than the assholes who you read about sacrificing children to stone idols in the Old Testament.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 19 Jun, 2014 01:57 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Gaia-worship/greentardism is idolatry for the 21'st century. The fuckers doing this **** are no better than the assholes who you read about sacrificing children to stone idols in the Old Testament.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

ehhhh no! That is for sure.
gungasnake

Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Do you even know what you are talking about?

Quite certainly. If you ask yourself what Hitler, Stalin, Tamerlane, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun all had in common, the answer is that none of those guys ever blew up a dam or shut down a major agricultural region for the sake of a stinking lizard or a fish, only demoKKKrats do that sort of ****...
gungasnake

Thu 19 Jun, 2014 08:05 pm
@gungasnake,
I repeat, that's no better than the **** in the Bible about people sacrificing children to Moloch.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 20 Jun, 2014 12:16 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Quite certainly. If you ask yourself what Hitler, Stalin, Tamerlane, Genghis Khan and Attila the Hun all had in common, the answer is that none of those guys ever blew up a dam or shut down a major agricultural region for the sake of a stinking lizard or a fish, only demoKKKrats do that sort of ****.

Exactly................you don't.

Thanks for straighten that out!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:10 pm

Quote:
The scandal of fiddled global warming data
The US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record

When future generations try to understand how the world got carried away around the end of the 20th century by the panic over global warming, few things will amaze them more than the part played in stoking up the scare by the fiddling of official temperature data. There was already much evidence of this seven years ago, when I was writing my history of the scare, The Real Global Warming Disaster. But now another damning example has been uncovered by Steven Goddard’s US blog Real Science, showing how shamelessly manipulated has been one of the world’s most influential climate records, the graph of US surface temperature records published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Goddard shows how, in recent years, NOAA’s US Historical Climatology Network (USHCN) has been “adjusting” its record by replacing real temperatures with data “fabricated” by computer models. The effect of this has been to downgrade earlier temperatures and to exaggerate those from recent decades, to give the impression that the Earth has been warming up much more than is justified by the actual data. In several posts headed “Data tampering at USHCN/GISS”, Goddard compares the currently published temperature graphs with those based only on temperatures measured at the time. These show that the US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record; whereas the latest graph, nearly half of it based on “fabricated” data, shows it to have been warming at a rate equivalent to more than 3 degrees centigrade per century.
When I first began examining the global-warming scare, I found nothing more puzzling than the way officially approved scientists kept on being shown to have finagled their data, as in that ludicrous “hockey stick” graph, pretending to prove that the world had suddenly become much hotter than at any time in 1,000 years. Any theory needing to rely so consistently on fudging the evidence, I concluded, must be looked on not as science at all, but as simply a rather alarming case study in the aberrations of group psychology.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/10916086/The-scandal-of-fiddled-global-warming-data.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:23 pm
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10296252_395023150638509_2687528485251962481_o.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Mon 23 Jun, 2014 11:27 pm
@gungasnake,
what are you saying now?
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Tue 24 Jun, 2014 01:11 am
The scandal of fiddled global warming data
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/10916086/The-scandal-of-fiddled-global-warming-data.html