Is my wife cheating

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 11:27 pm
I have caught my wife of ten years talking to one of her ex boyfriends over the phone. She said nothing ever happened. That was about 4 years ago and I have yet to forget it. We have 3 kids that are almost grown up and it seems we never do anything alone together. Our sex life is not good. I always have to initiate everything and when we do its like she just wants it to be over. She says its because since she had kids her sex drive is not what it used to be.
Ok. Last weekend she wanted to spend the weekend at her mothers. Her mother lives alone and was at work most of the weekend. When returning home I quietly looked through her overnight bag and found three pairs of thongs. She never wears thongs anymore. Also found some of those very short sleep shorts. They smelled like the feminine deodorant spray that women use for their vaginas. I know because It was in her bag also. She never uses that spray at home, she never wears those short sleep shorts and she never wears thongs anymore. I confronted her about the thongs and she said must have grabbed them by mistake. Am I just paranoid and have trust issues or is she cheating. Please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 2,285 • Replies: 7
No top replies

victor12

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 04:11 am
@Married03,
i think she is cheating you..i dont know what suggestion would i give in this situation. Better take any decision , think about your kids..
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 06:51 am
@Married03,
Man, you snoop into things and you can't let one phone call go from four years ago?

Women do sometimes lose their sex drive (or it's diminished) after having children. This is where a doctor's intervention would be helpful. So suggest that she get a checkup - this is not you saying that she is damaged in some way. It is, instead, you expressing care and concern about her. You know, 'cause that's a lot nicer than going through her stuff.

Oh, and BTW, how the hell would you know how that spray stuff smells?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 09:14 am
@Married03,
Quote:
Am I just paranoid
Yes, if you are still obsessing about a phone call from 4 years ago and questioning what she packs for a weekend at her mother's house.

Quote:
have trust issues
I think you possibly do. Have you talked to her about it? Have you talked to her about your concerns about why she packed as she did when she doesn't wear the stuff she packed at home?

Quote:
or is she cheating.
It is possible. It is also possible that you are jumping to conclusions based on very circumstantial evidence and a phone call from 4 freaking years ago. Ask her.

Or you could be devious and the next time she visits her mother you could suggest that you tag along. If she is taken by surprise and tries to explain that you need not come along, it will be boring for you, etc, etc, then maybe there is something to worry about. Or maybe not.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 05:19 pm
@Married03,
She clearly has symptoms of being cheating. They can be very diverse and variable. I think that recalling that call from 4 years ago is affecting your clear thinking. The ethics are variable between individuals. Spying your wife a little bit can solve the problem.
The most severe issue are your kids. I think for their sake you must know so you can decide and react accordingly to the situation. If she is not cheating no harm will be done. If she is doing it you must evaluate what would you do, will you be able to broke the marriage or just accept her behavior. In my familiar experience (parents) giving another opportunity do not works. Kids are alway the ones suffering more on a familiar infidelity, not the spouses.
I personally belive in spying to confirm or deny a cheating situation. I am by the moment investigatin my wife. I had also discovered recently a thong that she never wore at home, and she always told me that she hated those things, she denies that she is cheating she says she used it because it is confortable but it clearly it is not a normal thong and it doesnt look confortable it has to many cords in its structure to be functional as underware. She also has been acting strange in other situations. So i clearly understand how you feel.
You are not paranoid, i know that feeling. Is a horrible feeling of despair and fear. You love someone to much that simply feeling of losing her hurts to much. We, men, are taugth since kids to be strong and to be the support of a family and to be brave. And a situation like these touch us directly on our must week spot. The family. And we feel weak and naked. You are not paranoic despite what other post said. I am with you bro.
We have to be realistic women now cheat almost as much as men.
0 Replies

axpert

Reply Wed 21 May, 2014 07:16 pm
@Married03,
Not necessarily so but it doesnt hurtto keep a eye out. Ive know of many relationships where one partner doesnt want to have sex anymore. Though that doesnt necessarily indicate that one is cheating or not. You dont have much to stand on. Right now i would keep a watchful but not paranoid eye out for more clues.
0 Replies

Mazzz27

Reply Sat 5 Jul, 2014 09:36 pm
I would hate the simple thought of my wifes panties slipping off for some rich guys son whos connected. you never know there could even be another girl involved :/
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 03:05 am
@Married03,
Google 'signs of cheating' look through a few different 'tests' and see how many signs she ticks off. It will give you a clearer indication than asking strangers with incomplete information.

What you've said here, may or may not be indicators...without having more reason to be suspicious, you do seem somewhat paranoid (but then again, you may not have expressed everything)
0 Replies