Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 01:17 pm
I am a 14 year old boy and I really like a 12 year old girl. I started liking her seven months ago. I don't know if she likes me and I am really shy and nervous.i am a little confused about what to do. How do I get her to like me and do I ask her out or not. Please help I really don't know what to do!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 434 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 01:57 pm
@Thelover1526,
You can't make somebody like you.

But what you can do is find out if someone likes you back.

I know it's kinda scary. But this is where the expression nothing ventured, nothing gained comes into play. First things first, though. Talk to this girl! About the weather, about school, about her summer plans, about sports, whatever! Keep it pleasant and light.

Why? Because most people don't want to get into a dating relationship in five seconds. So you need to have interactions and friendship and talking for a while.

You might find that she's really cool and you want to get to know her even better. You might find out that she's mean. You might find out that she's already dating someone else. You might find out that she's lonely. You might find out that she's any number of things.

So talk, first!

You can't make her like you. But you can make yourself likable, and that's almost the same thing.
Thelover1526

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:25 pm
@jespah,
The thing is I am really shy and I don't have the convidence to ask her all of that
jespah

Reply Tue 20 May, 2014 03:30 pm
@Thelover1526,
I do understand. But you won't get anywhere if you do nothing, right?

You can start small. There's nothing bad about waving at her if you see her, right? So wave. Smile.Start small.
0 Replies